MIRAVAL RESORT & SPA LAUNCHES IRRESISTIBLE SUMMER OFFER
Enjoy $500 Extra Credit at Miraval All Summer Long
April, 2013 (Tucson, AZ) –This summer, the award-winning Miraval Resort & Spa in Tucson, AZ is offering guests a chance to stress less and save more with the resort’s irresistible summer sale. Through this special offer – which will extend June 1st through September 15th – guests will enjoy an extra $500 resort credit ($250 extra per person) when they book one of Miraval’s all-inclusive packages for two, for a stay of three nights or more. Allowing guests to experience more of Miraval, the extra resort credit can be applied to a variety of spa services at the luxurious MIraval Life in Balance Spa with Clarins, private sessions with Miraval’s unrivaled staff of well-being specialists, and a selection of special programming.
“With exclusive, new spa treatments, dynamic activities and unique private sessions to choose from, summer is a great time to take advantage of all that Miraval has to offer,” said Michael Tompkins, Chief Executive Officer of Miraval Resort & Spa. “With this season’s incredible value, it’s easier than ever for our guests to get the most out of their stay.”
All-inclusive stays at Miraval include luxury accommodations in one of the resort’s casita guestrooms, all healthful and flavorful meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages, transportation to and from the Tucson International Airport, a $150 resort credit per person, per night, and unlimited access to a vast array of self-discovery activities.
This Miraval Experience Includes:
- Luxurious, casita-style accommodations
- Nightly resort credit, per person based on your package choice to spend on select services of your choosing.
- All healthful and flavorful meals, snacks, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages created by Executive Chef Justin Macy.
- Unlimited participation in regularly scheduled daily self-discovery activities
- Full access to Miraval's extensive resort amenities including fitness center and the new Life in Balance Spa, with saunas, hot tubs and more than 100 treatments
- Complimentary shared shuttle transfers from Tucson International Airport or complimentary valet parking for those driving in
- Welcome gift of a Miraval tote bag & reusable water canteen per guest
- PLUS: Up to $500 in additional resort credits per stay for two
- Available for booking beginning April 13, 2013, the Miraval summer sale is valid for travel June 1 through September 15, 2013.
For details, visit: http://www.miravalresorts.com/specials_packages/
Book your getaway today—miravalresorts.com | 800.232.3969 | Reservations@MiravalResorts.com | or Contact Your Travel Professional.
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer available for stays June 1 through September 15, 2013. All-inclusive rates are per person, per night of stay, starting in a deluxe room. Not applicable to Villa, Exclusive Resort or Group reservations. Requires a 3-night minimum stay, based on availability and date restrictions apply.
- Extra $500 resort credit on a 3 or more night stay based on double-occupancy or $250 resort credit based on single occupancy. Valid in combination with all-Inclusive, 5th Night Free, Discover or Girls’ Getaway packages.
- Check-in time to your room is 3PM. Check-out time from your room is 11AM. Guests may arrive before check-in at Miraval as early as 11AM on arrival day and stay on property after check out as late as 2PM on departure day.
- All-inclusive package rates are per person per night of stay. Package Rates are subject to change without notice and based on availability until under deposit. Additional packages may be available. All-inclusive package rates are exclusive of a 20% resort amenity fee and applicable taxes of approximately 15%.
- Miraval is a non-tipping resort.
- Full bar is available for additional charge.
- Guests must be 14 years of age or older. All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult 21 years of age or older.
- Special offers must be noted on reservation at time of booking and may not be combined with any other offers. This promotion can change at any time. Other restrictions may apply, call for details.
Situated in the warm shade of the Santa Catalina Mountains in northern Tucson, AZ, on 400 acres of idyllic land, Miraval is a top-rated all-inclusive destination resort and spa dedicated to helping guests live life in the moment. Since 1995 the property has been consistently ranked as one of the world’s top destination spas by Travel + Leisure, SpaFinder and Condé Nast Traveler. Offering an array of dynamic growth and development programs, one-of-a-kind, luxurious spa treatments, authentic, flavorful and healthful cuisine as well as an expert staff of renowned wellbeing specialists, Miraval helps to open eyes, minds and hearts. In 2012, the resort unveiled the Miraval Life in Balance Spa with Clarins, a state-of-the-art oasis designed to transform guests both physically and emotionally.