Check out this video to learn about our new Super Restorative Facial, a Clarins Miraval creation!
Entries Tagged as 'Beauty & Skin Care'
By Kim Kelder, Miraval's Skincare Specialist
Miraval's Lead Aesthetician and Skincare Specialist, Kim Kelder, shares some must have skin care products for the spring!
CLARINS UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection SPF 40
- What it is: A SPF that protects the skin from the sun, environmental pollution, and free radicals.
- What it is formulated to do: This sheer, oil-free formula offers triple protection. It shields the skin from sun damage, fights wrinkles and DNA damage, and delivers a dose of Clarins powerhouse antioxidant complex to fight wrinkle-causing free radical damage.
- Ingredients: Cantaloupe Melon Extract: Contains an exceptional concentration of super oxide dismutase, an antioxidative enzyme that neutralizes the harmful effects of free radicals on skin. 100% Mineral UVA/UVB Filters: Titanium Dioxide, guarantees high protection while respecting the skin. Plant Polymers: Create an invisible "veil" on the skin, letting it breathe without leaving white traces.
By Stacey Manns, Miraval-Clarins Skin Care Specialist
Labor Day weekend marks the end of summer for most, thus fun in the sun comes to a wrap. Whether you were less diligent with reapplying sunscreen or simply had overexposure to the sun, you may notice dark spots or hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation is the over production of melanin – the skin’s natural defense to protect against the suns harmful ultraviolet rays. Lessening the appearance of hyperpigmentation can be a challenge although achievable through:
- eating foods rich in antioxidants
- thoroughly cleansing the skin using Clarisonic cleansing brush
- applying antioxidants topically to skin
- skin lightening products
- proper use of sunscreen