Miraval is saying thank you to our amazing fans and followers with a a Month of Mindful Giving! We will have a weekly giveaway of prizes that will enhance your mind, body and spirit—all leading up to the Grand Prize of an ultimate Miraval expereince!
Congratulations to our Week One Winners: Frederick Rotzien, Mitra Harris, Kristen Heintz Ventrillo, and Katherine Gray! Remember to enter the Month of Mindful each week for your chance to win amazing prizes this month! http://mindfulgiving.pgtb.me/6q2xH7
The first week to enter starts December 1st! 4 winners will receive our "Mind" prize package which includes:
- 50-minute Phone or Skype Health Coaching Consultation with Sheryl Brooks, R.N.
- A signed copy of Mindful Living by Miraval — a month-by-month guide to help you more fully celebrate each moment in your life. Twelve Miraval specialists ranging from exercise physiologists to chefs to spiritual healths bring their expertise to chapters centered on the key tenets of the Miraval philosophy, such as balance, joy, and developing the ability to overcome obstacles.
- Coach Leigh Weinraub's exclusive tote bag with her wellness manifesto to inspire you to make healthy change in your life.
- A signed copy of It's Not About the Horse by Wyatt Webb, creator of the Miraval Equine Experience and equine therapist for more than 30 years.
- Miraval Album: "Mindful Listening"
- Set of Miraval Notecards
- A Miraval sustainable tote bag that folds into the size of a deck of cards for easy travel.
Upcoming Prizes, check Miraval's Facebook Page each week for prize reveals:
- Week 2— 3 winners will receive our "Body" prize package! Revealed on Sunday, December 8.
- Week 3— 2 winners will receive our "Spirit" prize package! Revealed on Sunday, December 15.
Week 4— 1 winner will receive our GRAND PRIZE of an ultimate mind-body-spirit experience with a trip to Miraval for two on the all new Anything Goes Package, two American Express gift cards to use towards airfare or other travel expenses, a Miraval bedding ensemble for your home, and Miraval's Signature Cactus Cream Collection!
How to Enter:
We are so excited to announce that each of our116 guest rooms at Miraval will now feature Definity Digital Good Night LED light bulbs designed by industry leading lighting technology firm, Lighting Science®. Miraval is the first U.S. resort and spa to offer Definity Digital LED lights in their guest rooms. When you visit Miraval, we know that you’re coming for a completely relaxing getaway. And, we know that it all starts with getting a perfect night’s sleep. Miraval specialist & registered nurse Sheryl Brooks has shared that the CDC estimates about 70 million Americans suffer from sleep issues. This number is frightening, as we all know how important sleep is to our overall wellbeing. This new Good Night LED light is the only one using technology developed for astronauts on the International Space Station that significantly reduces blue light so it won’t disturb your body’s natural sleep cycle.