Miraval is saying thank you to our amazing fans and followers with a a Month of Mindful Giving! We will have a weekly giveaway of prizes that will enhance your mind, body and spirit—all leading up to the Grand Prize of an ultimate Miraval expereince!
The first week to enter starts December 1st! 4 winners will receive our "Mind" prize package which includes:
- 50-minute Phone or Skype Health Coaching Consultation with Sheryl Brooks, R.N.
- A signed copy of Mindful Living by Miraval — a month-by-month guide to help you more fully celebrate each moment in your life. Twelve Miraval specialists ranging from exercise physiologists to chefs to spiritual healths bring their expertise to chapters centered on the key tenets of the Miraval philosophy, such as balance, joy, and developing the ability to overcome obstacles.
- Coach Leigh Weinraub's exclusive tote bag with her wellness manifesto to inspire you to make healthy change in your life.
- A signed copy of It's Not About the Horse by Wyatt Webb, creator of the Miraval Equine Experience and equine therapist for more than 30 years.
- Miraval Album: "Mindful Listening"
- Set of Miraval Notecards
- A Miraval sustainable tote bag that folds into the size of a deck of cards for easy travel.
Upcoming Prizes, check Miraval's Facebook Page each week for prize reveals:
- Week 2— 3 winners will receive our "Body" prize package! Revealed on Sunday, December 8.
- Week 3— 2 winners will receive our "Spirit" prize package! Revealed on Sunday, December 15.
Week 4— 1 winner will receive our GRAND PRIZE of an ultimate mind-body-spirit experience with a trip to Miraval for two on the all new Anything Goes Package, two American Express gift cards to use towards airfare or other travel expenses, a Miraval bedding ensemble for your home, and Miraval's Signature Cactus Cream Collection!
How to Enter:
Gift the gift of Miraval this holiday season! During the months of November and December, Miraval's online store is offering 15% off all gift set purchases. Simply enter the code GIFT15 upon check out to recieve this discount. Miraval gift sets are carefully selected by Miraval specialists and spa professionals—here are some examples of what a Miraval gift set includes. Enjoy!
The perfect way to bring Miraval mindfulness home with you. Learn how to practice mindfulness in your everyday life with Wherever You Go, There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn PhD, and let yourself be in the present moment with Guided Mindfulness Meditation CD and your new lavender eye pillow.
A set of Miraval's top five best-selling Clarins products. Includes: Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil, Double Serum, HydraQuench Cream, Multi-Protection Sunscreen, and Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate. Details of each product are available here: http://www.shopmiraval.com/collections/skin-care
During the month of October, save 15% off of any tea purchases on the Miraval Online Store! Enter the code TEA15 upon check out to receive this discount. Miraval teas, as featured in Miraval's Cactus Flower Restaurant and Palm Court, are selected and prepared with utmost care. Purchase a special Miraval Tea Time Gift Set featuing Tea Here Now, a book that demonstrates how tea and the simple act of preparing a cup of tea can give drinkers a taste of enlightenment, and three of Miraval's most popular loose tea varieties including Vanilla Spice Herbal Tea, Relaxing Mint Herbal Tea, and Prickly Pear Herbal Iced Tea.
Choose from a wide selection of Miraval tea varieties:
African rooibos and honeybush are blended together with rose flavor to produce a remarkable stand-alone herbal. Stomach problems, headaches, and tension are just a few ailments that these ancient African herbals have been shown to relieve.
A remarkable Indian black Nilgiri tea, dried apricot pieces and flavor combine to create a fruity, medium-bodied tea. A clear, copper liquor and a subtle, naturally sweet finish make this a versatile and delicious tea, hot or iced.
Take some of the Miraval magic home with you this fall! During the month of September, Miraval's online store is offering 15% off of any book purchase! Miraval Specialists like Wyatt Webb, Creator of the Miraval Equine Experience, Tina Powers, Miraval's Medium, and Brent Baum, Miraval's Trauma Specialist, share insights and personal stories through their published work.
Also available on the store is Mindful Eating and Mindful Living by Miraval. You can purchase Mindful Eating and Mindful Living together and save an additonal 10%!