We are delighted to announce the addition of Miraval Journeys, a series of curated, private adventure tours through the world’s most exclusive regions. From the mountains of Morocco to the Croatian coastline, Miraval Journeys offer exquisite adventures that give guests the chance to explore the world, mindfully.
Led by Miraval’s seasoned tour partner David Smith in conjunction with local experts, the journeys provide guests the opportunity to discover the most breathtaking corners of the globe. Through classes facilitated by Miraval specialists accompanying the tours, guests will experience travel in the Miraval way, while living life in the moment and growing as individuals with each new day and experience.
The first Miraval Journey will take place in Croatia and Bosnia from October 15 – 24, 2012. On this trip, guests will have the unique opportunity to explore Croatia, famous for its stunningly beautiful coastline, enchanting architecture, beautiful hotels, and history of pirates. Bosnia is the second hidden jewel, a country filled with charm, history and a world famous healing site in the town of Medjugorje. In addition to exploring abundant marketplaces and learning about the fascinating history of these cities, guests will dine on the countries’ finest cuisine, including fresh fish caught off the coast and vegetables grown by local farmers. With Miraval’s very own MaryGrace Naughton along to facilitate yoga and meditation classes, this mindful, Eastern European adventure will include:
- Miraval Yoga & Meditation classes and private sessions
- Authentic meals featuring exquisite local cuisine at exclusive locales
- Sunset cruise through Old Town Dubrovnik
- Panoramic ride on Old Town Dubrovnik’s newly refurbished Sky Gondola featuring views of the entire Dubrovnik Riviera and countryside, which is featured on UNESCO's List of World Heritage Sites
- Visit to the world famous healing site of Medjugorje
- Tour of the historic Konavle mill
- Peljesac Peninsula wine tasting
- Oyster boat ride with oyster pulling and oyster tasting
- Full day Hvar Island Tour
- Full day tour of Split, Solin & Trogir
In addition to offering fully guided itineraries and unique experiences led by local experts, this Miraval Journey includes luxury accommodations at the region’s finest hotels and resorts including Hvar's premier beach resort Grand Beach Amfora—located in a private bay with breathtaking views of the Paklinski Islands, Hotel Dubrovnik with sweeping sea views and Palace Dubrovnik—a five-star hotel situated just steps from the UNESCO world heritage site of Dubrovnik Old Town. Food and wine lovers rejoice, with unparalleled dining experiences offering the best in local cuisine. And, to help guests get the most out of travel, Miraval Journeys offers a host of special services and amenities including private transfers and luggage assistance at every turn.
To learn more about Miraval Journeys, click here.