By: Bonnie Johnson, Miraval’s Makeup Specialist
Spring is finally here! Lets celebrate! It's time to brighten up your beauty routine.
Here are 5 tips to spring up your makeup this season from Miraval’s makeup specialist Bonnie Johnson.
- Pull out those highlighters and bronzers. Give yourself a sun-kissed glow without the actual sun. Add bronzer to the hollows of your cheeks and a highlighter right above the hollow. Then just blend them together!
- Go almost naked...that is, without make up. Apply a rosy color blush to the apple of your cheeks, a double coat of black mascara, and a crystal gloss.
- Try a coral lipstick this season instead of red, and pair it with a soft pink lip liner.
- Keep that winged eyeliner but change color to a bright purple or blue.
- For a simple and natural eyeshadow, use a matte base eyeshadow that is close to your skin tone and apply a shimmer bronze color over it. (From lash line to just above crease). Then smudge the same color bronze eyeshadow on lower lash line.
It is as simple as that! Have a great and beautiful Spring!