Aesthetician - Part Time
The experienced Aesthetician must provide quality facials, waxing, and make-up application and be responsible for learning treatments specific to Miraval and all pertinent product lines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must possess the ability to perform consecutive services in a pre-determined period of time.
- Be able to adhere to confirmed schedule and appointments
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and stations used as well as restock of linens and products between and at the end of each working shift.
- Required to sell retail products associated with treatments, and achieve monthly sales goals.
- Organize and hand in an accurate accounting of appointments at the end of each pay period
- Must be able to anticipate and respond to individual guest needs and interact with guests in a professional helpful demeanor.
- Ability to understand personal boundaries and confidentiality of guest information
- Must possess strong educational background with the ability to implement appropriate techniques according to assessment of guests, indications or contradictions.
- Possess good decision making ability in regards to guest situations that may arise in the moment without management supervision.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as stated in the employee handbook
Education and Requirements
- Must have graduated from an accredited esthetic school with a minimum of 600 hours.
- Minimum of 1 year working as an Aesthetician
- Arizona license required
- Must be able to speak, read, write and communicate clearly in English
- Must be able to stand at least 50% of the shift
- Must be able to sit at least 50% of the shift
- Reaching, bending, pushing, pulling, bending and walking are required intermittently throughout shift