Food & Beverage Manager AM
The seasoned Food & Beverage Manager will plan, organize, direct and coordinate the activities of the staff and will be responsible for allocating the resources of the Food & Beverage division to ensure a quality and memorable experience for guests who patronize our signature dining room, as well as room service, coffee bar, lounges and café.
Key areas of responsibility include team performance, increased sales and profitability, effective cost controls and training and retention of key associates.
Qualified candidates MUST possess the following in order to be considered:
- Bachelor of Science degree in hotel/restaurant management is desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years prior fine dining management experience in a hotel or resort.
- Extensive wine knowledge and programs to increase revenue.
- Must be able to blend technical experience with relationship building.
- Works well with and through others. Have an intuitive understanding of team cohesion, dynamics, and interpersonal relations.
- Exceptional people skills and ability to connect with diverse groups and individuals.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with a passion for teaching others.
- Up-to-date certifications for responsible alcohol service, safe food handling and sanitation.
- Valid driver's license.
- Strong knowledge of local labor laws and health codes.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of POS systems.
- - Highly organized with ability to successfully manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, weekends and holidays.