Maintenance and Engineering Positions
Landscaper - Full Time
- will ensure the efficient and effective daily maintenance of all landscaping initiatives as directed by the manager
- daily maintenance of the grounds, including but not limited to irrigation repairs, planting, trimming, sweeping, raking and general landscaping duties
- provides outstanding customer service to both our guests and employees at all times
- will have at least one year of hands-on landscape experience where responsibility has included large areas to maintain, working as a team and at times independently.
- must be able to communicate clearly, take and understand direction and ask for clarification when needed.
- will be working outside 95% of the time in ever changing weather.
- this position requires consistant bending, reaching, pulling and pushing, lifting of items over 50 pounds, walking, and constant physical movement.
- will be using hand tools, electric tools and will be driving a cart to haul trimmings and hardware.
- must be able to provide outstanding Guest Service to both our guests and employees at all times
Duty Engineer - Full Time
The Maintenance (Duty) Engineer is responsible for the general maintenance and corrective action repairs on all of the company's property by performing carpentry, plumbing, and basic electrical work. A maintenance engineer must possess a good knowledge of blueprint reading, job planning, and layout methods. These methods include the use of mechanical fasteners such as clamps, screws and bolts, as well as chemical joining and sealing using glue, putty, paints and preservatives.
- Ability to use hand and power tools to build and repair
- be able to repair cabinets, bulletin boards, desks, tables, partitions and office equipment and furniture
- application of roofing materials such as tar paper, tile, composition, wood, corrugated or flat shingles, hang inside and outside doors, windows and paneling
- work on ladders, scaffolds, platforms
- Must be able to work independently with little direct supervision
- make minor repairs to ceiling and walls
- perform general cleaning of shop area.
- guest interaction - respond in a courteous professional manner to guest questions, and complaints or requests
- Change HVAC filters
- maintain all lighting on the property by repair and relamping as needed
- maintain tools, work spaces and equipment
- must be able to read, understand, and use MSDS sheets, follow hazardous material/disposal procedures
- Knowledge of and experience working on kitchen and laundry equipment is a plus
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and at least 3 years experience in a hotel/resort environment
- Be able to be certified on pools.