Food and Beverage Positions
Food and Beverage Director - Full Time/Salaried
Execute Department vision and ongoing development to excel guest expectations, grow revenues and profit margins. Work in concert with the culinary team to oversee and grow all outlets and banqueting while providing effective ongoing training to ensure luxury service standards.
-Direct food and beverage service delivery at all food and beverage outlets, achieving targeted financial results as well as expected service levels appropriate for the style of service unique to each outlet and dining concept.
-Lead the effort to most effectively utilize customer feedback, and to resolve any guest complaints arising from guest experiences in all outlets
-Develop and maintain a unique, multi-faceted restaurant environment that offers an outstanding dining experience.
-Maintains ambiance through symmetry, uniformity, cleanliness and equipment controls by daily inspection and correction.
-Maintains current awareness of regional, local and national trends and concepts within the Food and Beverage and hospitality industry.
-Staff selection, scheduling, payroll and expense planning, budgeting and controls.
-Works effectively with Sales and Marketing teams.
-Merchandises food, wine and other beverage products through an aesthetically pleasing and appropriate menu design, as well as imaginative and attractive food and wine displays.
·Must have at least 5 years of experience as a leader in Food & Beverage in a fine-dining environment
·Must be over 18 years old and high school graduate
·Creates a stimulating place to work with high morale and an upbeat feeling while maintaining an ongoing focus on the positive aspects of situations and people.
·Creates good relationships with their staff by discovering what is important to each individual, knowing each individual’s unique talents and by being positive.
·Conveys information, both written and verbal, that is clear, precise, and always understood by all parties at all levels. Ability to streamline and simplify complicated information. Timely in responding to requests for help and information.
·Creates and enjoys a competitive environment which sets and achieves higher goals than others and utilizes metrics, scores and measurements to measure and celebrate the team’s success.
·Understand essential uniqueness of talent/ people and able to develop them further
·Proactive in recruiting by thinking about who to recruit to work for the company and always looking for top talent.
·Possesses an ongoing need to improve their work and often implement new ideas to improve the goals of the business.
·Organized and maintains a clear set of priorities.
Food and Beverage Manager - Full Time
The seasoned Food & Beverage Manager will plan, organize, direct and coordinate the activities of the staff and will be responsible for allocating the resources of the Food & Beverage division to ensure a quality and memorable experience for guests who patronize our signature dining room, as well as room service, coffee bar, lounges and café.
- team performance
- increased sales and profitability
- effective cost controls
- training and retention of key associates.
- Bachelor of Science degree in hotel/restaurant management is desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years prior fine dining management experience in a hotel or resort.
- Extensive wine knowledge and programs to increase revenue.
- Must be able to blend technical experience with relationship building.
- Works well with and through others. Have an intuitive understanding of team cohesion, dynamics, and interpersonal relations.
- Exceptional people skills and ability to connect with diverse groups and individuals.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with a passion for teaching others.
- Up-to-date certifications for responsible alcohol service, safe food handling and sanitation.
- Strong knowledge of local labor laws and health codes.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of POS systems.
- Highly organized with ability to successfully manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, weekends and holidays.
Buffet Attendant - Full Time
The Buffet Attendantpositionisresponsibleforthe set-up, maintenance and break-down of the guest buffet.
- Morning inventory of product needed for the buffet
- Daily set-up of buffet including food items, plates, serving utensils, displays, and storage containers etc.
- Preparation of basic food items such as salad ingredients, dressings, breads, and fruits and more.
- Communication with kitchen team regarding need for product as it gets low in order to avoid running out.
- Receive, understand and communicate information about nutritional value and ingredients in food items.
- Answer guest questions regarding food preparation and ingredients
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of buffet at all times
- Ensure food items are fresh and at appropriate levels
- Replenish food items on the buffet as they get low
- Put food away and ensure items are stored safely and appropriately for freshness.
- Clean buffet area and restock as necessary
- Communicate with kitchen staff any guest comments regarding buffet
- At least 6 months of recent food & beverage experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to anticipate needs and communicate them
- Have the ability to work independently and have good decision making skills
- Must be able to stand and walk 95% of the time
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds regularly
- Must be able to reach, push, pull, bend and stoop 75% of the time
- Must be able to use hands and fingers to grasp and hold
- Must be able to use basic kitchen utensils used for the preparation of food items
Server PM - Full Time
Server Assistant - Full Time
- providing friendly, courteous and efficient quality presentation of food and beverage service to all guests.
- Set and re-set tables as needed, polish and wrap silverware
- fill water
- assist Servers with guest service
- perform other food service related duties as needed.
- This position requires standing and walking 95% of the time
- lifting up to 25 pounds, reaching, bending, pushing and pulling.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, able to anticipate guest needs and be able to work independently when needed.
- Must consistently demonstrate and project a professional guest oriented and friendly demeanor, and display excellent English language communication skills.
- Previous experience in a fine dining environment is highly desirable.