Food and Beverage Positions
Food and Beverage Director - Full Time/Salaried
Execute Department vision and ongoing development to excel guest expectations, grow revenues and profit margins. Work in concert with the culinary team to oversee and grow all outlets and banqueting while providing effective ongoing training to ensure luxury service standards.
-Direct food and beverage service delivery at all food and beverage outlets, achieving targeted financial results as well as expected service levels appropriate for the style of service unique to each outlet and dining concept.
-Lead the effort to most effectively utilize customer feedback, and to resolve any guest complaints arising from guest experiences in all outlets
-Develop and maintain a unique, multi-faceted restaurant environment that offers an outstanding dining experience.
-Maintains ambiance through symmetry, uniformity, cleanliness and equipment controls by daily inspection and correction.
-Maintains current awareness of regional, local and national trends and concepts within the Food and Beverage and hospitality industry.
-Staff selection, scheduling, payroll and expense planning, budgeting and controls.
-Works effectively with Sales and Marketing teams.
-Merchandises food, wine and other beverage products through an aesthetically pleasing and appropriate menu design, as well as imaginative and attractive food and wine displays.
·Must have at least 5 years of experience as a leader in Food & Beverage in a fine-dining environment
·Must be over 18 years old and high school graduate
·Creates a stimulating place to work with high morale and an upbeat feeling while maintaining an ongoing focus on the positive aspects of situations and people.
·Creates good relationships with their staff by discovering what is important to each individual, knowing each individual’s unique talents and by being positive.
·Conveys information, both written and verbal, that is clear, precise, and always understood by all parties at all levels. Ability to streamline and simplify complicated information. Timely in responding to requests for help and information.
·Creates and enjoys a competitive environment which sets and achieves higher goals than others and utilizes metrics, scores and measurements to measure and celebrate the team’s success.
·Understand essential uniqueness of talent/ people and able to develop them further
·Proactive in recruiting by thinking about who to recruit to work for the company and always looking for top talent.
·Possesses an ongoing need to improve their work and often implement new ideas to improve the goals of the business.
·Organized and maintains a clear set of priorities.
Food and Beverage Manager - Full Time
The seasoned Food & Beverage Manager will plan, organize, direct and coordinate the activities of the staff and will be responsible for allocating the resources of the Food & Beverage division to ensure a quality and memorable experience for guests who patronize our signature dining room, as well as room service, coffee bar, lounges and café.
- team performance
- increased sales and profitability
- effective cost controls
- training and retention of key associates.
- Bachelor of Science degree in hotel/restaurant management is desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years prior fine dining management experience in a hotel or resort.
- Extensive wine knowledge and programs to increase revenue.
- Must be able to blend technical experience with relationship building.
- Works well with and through others. Have an intuitive understanding of team cohesion, dynamics, and interpersonal relations.
- Exceptional people skills and ability to connect with diverse groups and individuals.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with a passion for teaching others.
- Up-to-date certifications for responsible alcohol service, safe food handling and sanitation.
- Strong knowledge of local labor laws and health codes.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of POS systems.
- Highly organized with ability to successfully manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, weekends and holidays.
Host/Hostess - Full Time
The dining room Host is responsible for making a grand first impression upon our guest's arrival to our world-class restaurant and solidifies a memorable dining experience by courteously greeting guests with a smile and enthusiasm.
- The Host will guide our guests entering the dining area and ensure they are seated in a timely manner.
- Volunteering assistance and information whenever necessary
- handling all requests in an expedient, professional manner this position is the "face" of the dining room.
- Must have good judgment and feel confident with having to make independent decisions when it comes to the seating organization and flow of the dining room.
- The position requires standing and walking 95% of the time, professional and clear communication skills, able to speak, read, write and perform electronic communication in English and able to understand direction and information.
Server PM - Full Time