Bartender - Part Time
Miraval is currently hiring for a part-time experienced Bartender. This position ties together experience, graciousness, humor, service and talent. Being in front of our guests the Bartender must have a professional, knowledgeable appearance, use the ability to multi-task, think on their feet, listen intently, and provide nothing short of the best of service while on 'stage'. Must be able to prepare and service beverages for servers and guests in a quick, efficient and friendly and professional manner. Ensure that guests are served in accordance to state and local guidelines regarding the service of alcohol. Other responsibilities include maintaining a clean bar area, processing payments, and taking inventory of the bar. Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment. Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, in order to prepare cocktails and other drinks. Serve snacks or food items to customers seated in the bar area. Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks. Prepare standard mixed drinks and pour wine and beer quickly, accurately, and without waste. Excellent verbal communication skills are required.
Server PM - Part Time
The Server is responsible for offering guests an enjoyable, expertly served meal reflecting the high customer service standards of Miraval Arizona.Should have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards and guest relations; knowledge of appropriate table settings, service ware and menu items; basic English language communication skills; and the ability to carry large heavy trays on a continuous basis throughout the shift; must demonstrate a guest oriented and friendly demeanor.Additional requirements include; Minimum one (1) year experience working as a Food Server, preferably in a fine dining environment.Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks.Ability to work with management staff and other employees in a professional manner.Must be 19 years of age or over.
Server Assistant PM - Part Time
Our Server Assistants will be responsible for providing friendly, courteous and efficient quality presentation of food and beverage service to all guests. Set and re-set tables as needed, polish and wrap silverware, fill water, assist Servers with guest service and perform other food service related duties as needed. This position requires standing and walking 95% of the time, lifting up to 25 pounds, reaching, bending, pushing and pulling. Must have excellent customer service skills, able to anticipate guest needs and be able to work independently when needed. Must consistently demonstrate and project a professional guest oriented and friendly demeanor, and display excellent English language communication skills. Previous experience in a fine dining environment is highly desirable. We are currently Hiring for Part-Time positions.
AM Pool Server - Part Time
The responsibility of the Pool Server is to make a grand first impression upon arrival and solidify a memorable Pool experience upon departure by courteously greeting guests with a smile and enthusiasm. Volunteering assistance and information whenever necessary. To provide etiquette and professional service of foods, beverages and supplies for all internal and external guests, giving constant pampered service, catering to all requests in an expedient, professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrive to work on time, dressed in full uniform and wearing name tag.
- Set up bar for afternoon service. This would include flavored water.
- Set up Pool chairs, tables, and umbrellas according to the diagram. Remove all wet/dirty pool towels from all pool decks.
- Provide for guests a comfortable, elegant atmosphere by consistently delivering the highest quality products and services through thorough product knowledge by friendly, smiling and caring employees.
- Clean pool deck, chairs, and tables. All stains MUST be removed ASAP. All debris & bird dropping need to be cleaned. Report any damaged furniture to manager.
- Maintains supplies necessary for the team to provide the best service possible. This includes towels to start the day. Depending on occupancy.
- Maintains a neat and organized work area. You would need to walk around and pick up towels, debris, and straighten tables and chairs on all levels of the pool
- Communicate between manager & kitchen to provide smooth, well-coordinated service.
- Completes the opening and closing side work as assigned.
- Advise manager of any complaints so they can be rectified immediately.
- Serve as a Public Relations Representative to our guests being able to answer their questions regarding the various locations (rooms) within Miraval. In addition, must have knowledge of the activities that we offer and our hours of operation.
- Demonstrate adequate organizational skills having the ability to handle several tasks at once.
- Work as a part of a multi-unit team displayed through your cooperation, flexibility and attitude.
- Understand the telephone system, answer calls in a pleasant manner, responding to requests and transferring calls to the appropriate extension. Take reservations and answer any questions on information made available to you. Refer to the "Reservation Procedure Document" and the "Telephone Techniques Document."
- Give guests constant pampered service and acts as Host/Hostess.This would include walking around pool and offering water to guests.
- Solicit feedback from guests regarding pool service and food.
- Observe all areas and department which have a direct effect on each guest's experience
- Have efficient work practices that reduce waste and control costs, allowing Miraval to meet its financial responsibilities.
Education and Experience:
- 2-3 years as a server in a resort pool environment
- 2-3 years as a Pool Attendant in a resort pool environment
- 1+ years as a bartender in a resort pool environment
- Ability to read English and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- You must be able to lift up to 50 pounds by yourself
- Able to work on you feet for long periods of time (5-7 hours) at a time at a fast pace without any breaks
- Able to work outside for long periods (5-7 hours) at a time. Tucson weather can exceed 90+ degrees during the year.