Bartender - Full Time and Part Time
Miraval is currently hiring for a full- time and part-time experienced Bartender.
- this position ties together experience, graciousness, humor, service and talent.
- being in front of our guests the Bartender must have a professional, knowledgeable appearance, use the ability to multi-task, think on their feet, listen intently, and provide nothing short of the best of service while on 'stage'.
- must be able to prepare and service beverages for servers and guests in a quick, efficient and friendly and professional manner.
- ensure that guests are served in accordance to state and local guidelines regarding the service of alcohol.
- maintain a clean bar area
- process payments
- take inventory of the bar.
- clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
- mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, in order to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- serve snacks or food items to customers seated in the bar area.
- slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- prepare standard mixed drinks and pour wine and beer quickly, accurately, and without waste.
- excellent verbal communication skills are required.
Server Assistant PM - Part Time
- providing friendly, courteous and efficient quality presentation of food and beverage service to all guests.
- set and re-set tables as needed
- polish and wrap silverware
- fill water
- assist Servers with guest service
- perform other food service related duties as needed
- requires standing and walking 95% of the time
- lifting up to 25 pounds, reaching, bending, pushing and pulling
- must have excellent customer service skills
- be able to anticipate guest needs
- be able to work independently when needed.
- must consistently demonstrate and project a professional guest oriented and friendly demeano
- must display excellent English language communication skills
- Previous experience in a fine dining environment is highly desirable
Host/Hostess - Full Time
The dining room Host is responsible for making a grand first impression upon our guest's arrival to our world-class restaurant and solidifies a memorable dining experience by courteously greeting guests with a smile and enthusiasm.
- The Host will guide our guests entering the dining area and ensure they are seated in a timely manner.
- Volunteering assistance and information whenever necessary
- handling all requests in an expedient, professional manner this position is the "face" of the dining room.
- Must have good judgment and feel confident with having to make independent decisions when it comes to the seating organization and flow of the dining room.
- The position requires standing and walking 95% of the time, professional and clear communication skills, able to speak, read, write and perform electronic communication in English and able to understand direction and information.