Guest Services and Transportation Positions
Night Auditor - Full Time
- reviewing, balancing, and correcting as needed, work produced by Front Office,Reservations and applicable Food & Beverage outlets
- Update work on applicable systems, balance and submit credit card transactions to bank
- run function of guest folio room rate charges, sales tax and applicable recording revenue
- Production of journal entries and the subsequent input in Data General system
- Production and distribution of reports,Revenue, Advance Deposit, Guest Ledgers, Etc.
- Communicate errors on areas of concern to Income Auditor.
- High School diploma; one to two years in Front Office Operations or Night Audit Experience is preferred
- knowledge of electronic spreadsheet applications, i.e., Excel, and 10-key use is a must
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from guests and internal departments.
- This position will also act as guest services to late arriving and early departing guests.
- Must be able to make critical decisions as needed and work independently with little supervision.
- Exceptional communication and attention to detail is critical in this position.
Driver - Part Time
- candidate will possessatruedesiretosatisfytheneedsofothersandunderstandtheimportanceofcustomerserviceinafastpacedenvironment.
- Three (3)yearscommercialdrivingexperiencepreferred.
- Mustbeabletoliftmoderate to heavy amountsofweight;upto70-80pounds.
- Mustbeabletobeonyourfeet and walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, carrying andtwistingupto90%oftheday.
- Will be using steps on different levels while delivering guest luggage and resort deliveries.