Guest Services and Transportation Positions
Guest Relations Agent - Full Time
The Guest Service Agent is responsible for providing our guests with information about programs, activities, one – on-ones, spa services and other resort information as well as information about local community. The Guest Service Agent is responsible for checking in/out guests, maintaining guest account information, and acts as a liason between guests and other departments of the resort. They are also responsible for greeting guest upon arrival and escorting guests to their rooms or other requested areas of the resort.
- Creating and maintaining a positive guest experience from arrival to departure
- in front of our guests 100% of the time and will be assisting with arrivals, departures, and all concierge needs
- exceptional communication skills are required including verbal, written and electronic interactions
- must be able to speak, read, write and communicate clearly in English
- must be able to work independently and use good judgment
- candidates must have good math skills and understand basic principles of accounting
- must be able to handle multiple tasks and know how to prioritize
- ideal candidates will have at least 2 years of experience catering to high-end clientele and possess exceptional customer service and computer skills
- in this position, candidates will be sitting 50% of the time, standing and walking 50% of the time, using the computer and typing 80% of the time, lifting, reaching, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling as needed
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings and weekends
NIGHT AUDITOR - FULL TIME
The Night Auditor is responsible for ensuring all of the revenue outlets' daily accounting records have been processed and accurate; compiling information for Miraval's financial needs; and handling all guest requests in the absence of other resort staff.
- Respond to guest requests when other departments are absent.
- Complete all assigned tasks on night audit checklist.
- Post room charges, taxes, and service charges to guest accounts nightly.
- Process guest charge purchase transactions not posted by the front office cashier.
- Transfer charges and deposits to master accounts.
- Verify all account postings and balances.
- Monitor the current status of coupon, discount, other promotional programs, and ensuring all market segments are accurate nightly.
- Track room revenue, occupancy percentage, and other promotional programs.
- Prepare a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities.
- Summarize and print necessary reports of operations for managers.
- Run daily backups of computer programs and operations data.
- Perform check-in and checkout procedures.
- Restock supplies in front office area.
- Maintain neat orderly work area.
- Follow all safety procedures for department and Miraval.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and Miraval goals.
- Effectively communicate pertinent information with all resort departments as necessary.
- Other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Intermediate personal computer skills, including e-mail, routine database activities, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Must understand principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts.
- Must know how to operate front office equipment.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and organize and delegate assignments.
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbally.
- 1-3 months' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience