Guest Services and Transportation Positions
Guest Relations Agent - Full Time
- responsible for creating and maintaining a positive guest experience from arrival to departure
- in front of our guests 100% of the time to assist with arrivals, departures, and all concierge needs
- exceptional communication skills are required including verbal, written and electronic interactions
- must be able to speak, read, write and communicate clearly in English
- must be able to work independently and use good judgment
- must have good math skills and understand basic principles of accounting
- must be able to handle multiple tasks and know how to prioritize
- will have at least 2 years of experience catering to high-end clientele
- possess exceptional customer service and computer skills.
- will be sitting 50% of the time, standing and walking 50% of the time, using the computer and typing 80% of the time
- lifting, reaching, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling as needed
- must be able to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings and weekends.
- will possess a true desire to satisfy the needs of others
- will understand the importance of customer service in a fast-paced environment
- will provide transportation and bell services for resort guests
- follow all laws issued by local, state and federal governments for the safety of human lives using shuttle busses and passenger vans.
- CDL with passenger endorsement preferred
- clean driving record
- 3 yearscommercialdrivingexperiencepreferred
- mustbeabletoliftmoderate to heavy amountsofweight;upto70-80pounds
- mustbeabletobeonyourfeet and walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, carrying andtwistingupto90%oftheday.
- will be using steps on different levels while delivering guest luggage and resort deliveries