Guest Services and Transportation Positions
DRIVER /BELL PERSON - FULL TIME
The Driver position is responsible to ensure that all guests requiring transportation to/from Miraval are greeted and transported in a timely and professional/friendly manner. Drivers also assist the Bellman with any of the Bellman's duties. The driver is also responsible to provide significant volumes of information about Miraval. The driver should maintain safety standards at all times.
- Check flight arrival times for incoming guests.
- Ensure proper supplies such as water, luggage tags, and welcome signs are prepared for arrival/departure runs. Notify supervisor of low supplies in advance.
- Meet and greet incoming guests at arrival gate at airport with clear signage.
- Assist with escort of guests to rooms on arrival to Miraval.
- Handle guest luggage, load, unload luggage, and deliver guest luggage to rooms when needed.
- Ensure all guests are not waiting more than 15 minutes for transportation to/from Miraval.
- Always display correct airport permits.
- Help guests enter and exit vehicle.
- Provide information to guests about Miraval, all services and facilities it offers, as well as information about the Tucson area while in transit. Stay informed on hotel services and info.
- Responsible for regular maintenance checks on vehicles (oil, tires, general filters, etc.)
- Responsible for cleanliness of vehicles and all supplies in vehicles such as coolers, step stool, etc.
- Check vehicles to ensure all equipment is working correctly and always maintain a sufficient fuel level in gas tank. Daily logs on vehicles are to be completed and submitted to supervisor.
- Work effectively with other drivers and staff to adjust manifest accordingly due to flight delays and changes.
- Communicate effectively with Bell Attendant/Front Desk Agent on any changes in arrival/departure times for guests.
- Provide local transportation service as directed by supervisor.
- Responsible to provide feedback to managers regarding guest comments and concerns expressed by guests while in transit.
- Follow all safety procedures for department and Miraval.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and Miraval goals.
- Management may assign other duties as deemed necessary.
- Excellent customer service skills; basic personal computer skills. Must be able to prioritize tasks, handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Heavy physical activity performing strenuous activities consisting primarily of heavy lifting.
- Be able to lift luggage and golf bags weighing 75 lbs. or more. Lifting or carrying items could take up 85% of the time.
- Must be able to stand and walk 2/3 of the time while on duty.
- Ability to stand and sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk and hear.
- Vision requirements are close, distance, peripheral, depth, and ability to adjust focus.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with the fingers and hands.
Guest Relations Agent - Full Time
The Guest Service Agent is responsible for providing our guests with information about programs, activities, one – on-ones, spa services and other resort information as well as information about local community. The Guest Service Agent is responsible for checking in/out guests, maintaining guest account information, and acts as a liason between guests and other departments of the resort. They are also responsible for greeting guest upon arrival and escorting guests to their rooms or other requested areas of the resort.
- Creating and maintaining a positive guest experience from arrival to departure
- in front of our guests 100% of the time and will be assisting with arrivals, departures, and all concierge needs
- exceptional communication skills are required including verbal, written and electronic interactions
- must be able to speak, read, write and communicate clearly in English
- must be able to work independently and use good judgment
- candidates must have good math skills and understand basic principles of accounting
- must be able to handle multiple tasks and know how to prioritize
- ideal candidates will have at least 2 years of experience catering to high-end clientele and possess exceptional customer service and computer skills
- in this position, candidates will be sitting 50% of the time, standing and walking 50% of the time, using the computer and typing 80% of the time, lifting, reaching, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling as needed
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings and weekends