Guest Services and Transportation Positions
Guest Relations Agent
- creating and maintaining a positive guest experience from arrival to departure
- in front of our guests 100% of the time and will be assisting with arrivals, departures, and all concierge needs
- exceptional communication skills are required including verbal, written and electronic interactions
- must be able to speak, read, write and communicate clearly in English
- must be able to work independently and use good judgment
- candidates must have good math skills and understand basic principles of accounting
- must be able to handle multiple tasks and know how to prioritize
- ideal candidates will have at least 2 years of experience catering to high-end clientele and possess exceptional customer service and computer skills
- in this position, candidates will be sitting 50% of the time, standing and walking 50% of the time, using the computer and typing 80% of the time, lifting, reaching, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling as needed
- must be able to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings and weekends
Driver - Part Time
- candidate will possessatruedesiretosatisfytheneedsofothersandunderstandtheimportanceofcustomerserviceinafastpacedenvironment.
- Three (3)yearscommercialdrivingexperiencepreferred.
- Mustbeabletoliftmoderate to heavy amountsofweight;upto70-80pounds.
- Mustbeabletobeonyourfeet and walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, carrying andtwistingupto90%oftheday.
- Will be using steps on different levels while delivering guest luggage and resort deliveries.