Guest Services and Transportation Positions
- will possess a true desire to satisfy the needs of others
- will understand the importance of customer service in a fast-paced environment
- will provide transportation and bell services for resort guests
- follow all laws issued by local, state and federal governments for the safety of human lives using shuttle busses and passenger vans.
- CDL with passenger endorsement preferred
- clean driving record
- 3 yearscommercialdrivingexperiencepreferred
- mustbeabletoliftmoderate to heavy amountsofweight;upto70-80pounds
- mustbeabletobeonyourfeet and walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, carrying andtwistingupto90%oftheday.
- will be using steps on different levels while delivering guest luggage and resort deliveries
Guest Relations Agents
The Guest Relations Agent is responsible for creating and maintaining a positive guest experience from arrival to departure. This position is in front of our guests 100% of the time and will be assisting with arrivals, departures, and all concierge needs.
- Exceptional communication skills are required including verbal, written and electronic interactions.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and communicate clearly in English.
- Must be able to work independently and use good judgment.
- Candidates must have good math skills and understand basic principles of accounting.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and know how to prioritize.
- Ideal candidates will have at least 2 years of experience catering to high-end clientele and possess exceptional customer service and computer skills. In this position, candidates will be sitting 50% of the time, standing and walking 50% of the time, using the computer and typing 80% of the time, lifting, reaching, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling as needed.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings and weekends.