Guest Services and Transportation Positions
- will possess a true desire to satisfy the needs of others
- will understand the importance of customer service in a fast-paced environment
- will provide transportation and bell services for resort guests
- follow all laws issued by local, state and federal governments for the safety of human lives using shuttle busses and passenger vans.
- CDL with passenger endorsement preferred
- clean driving record
- 3 yearscommercialdrivingexperiencepreferred
- mustbeabletoliftmoderate to heavy amountsofweight;upto70-80pounds
- mustbeabletobeonyourfeet and walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, carrying andtwistingupto90%oftheday.
- will be using steps on different levels while delivering guest luggage and resort deliveries