Room Attendant - Turndown - Full Time
- Ideal candidate willhaveluxuryresort/spacleaningexperience.
- must beableunderstandandtakedirectionandworkwithminimalsupervision.
- willreplace alllinenandtowelsintherooms
- vacuum anddust
Floor Care Technician - Deep Night Cleaner - Full Time
Public Lobby Attendant - Full Time
As a vital part of the Housekeeping department, the Public Areas Attendant will report directly to the Executive Housekeeper or supervisor on duty.
- will be responsible for flexing between the care, cleaning and upkeep of all public areas of the resort such as the lobby and arrival center, administrative offices, entrances, restrooms, and guest room areas as well as responding to guest requests such as ice, amenities, linen etc.
- will also be trained and responsible for cleaning guest rooms as needed, changing out bedding, laundry, floor care, linen delivery and pick-up and stocking supplies etc.
- Exceptional customer service skills is an essential part of this position as the Public Areas Attendant regularly interacts with our guests on a daily basis.
- Prior housekeeping experience is required for this position
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have exceptional communication skills in English including verbal, written and electronic
- Must be able to read, understand, interpret and carry out directions and instructions
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- Work independently and make sound, responsible decisions
- May be working alone or as a team as needed
- Must be able to walk and stand at least 95% of the shift
- Must be able to reach, push, pull, bend, stoop, twist, and carry
- Must be able to use hands to grasp, hold and use for manual activities
- Must be able to drive a golf cart with instruction and training
Laundry Attendant - Part Time
Miraval Resort is currently hiring for an experienced full time Laundry Attendant. This position is responsible for receiving, sorting and processing resort and guest laundry.
- Must be able to read, speak and write clearly in English to take and read directions.
- This position will be standing and walking 95% of the time and must have the ability to lift, pull and push heavy loads.
- This is a very fast paced position that is constantly busy rotating laundry for the resort, guests and the Spa.
- High-volume laundry experience is a plus.
Utility Houseperson - Full Time