Villa Attendant - Full Time
The Villas Room Attendant position is responsible for the thorough cleaning of our resort and residential villas and will report to the Housekeeping Manager.
- ideal candidate will have luxury resort/spa cleaning experience and/or private upscale home cleaning experience
- must be extremely detail-oriented
- must be able to understand take direction and work with minimal supervisor
- will oftenhavedirectguestcontactandcommunication
- duties will consist of replacing all linen and towels in the villas, vacuuming and dusting, replacing guest supplies, cleaning windows, and thorough bathroom cleaning
- notifies the Housekeeping Manager or the Engineering Department of any maintenance or repair that needs to be done
- must be very responsive to guest requests
- must be able to work a flexible shift; including weekends and holidays
- will be standing and walking 95% of the time
- requires bending, stooping, reaching overhead, twisting and lifting up to 50 pounds
Villas Housekeeping Supervisor - Full Time/Salaried
Have a thorough working knowledge of all cleaning procedures and equipment used in the Villas. Supervises Room Attendants, House Persons and Floor Care/Special Projects to ensure maximum productivity levels are mainatianed and that employees follow all resort and departmental policies and procedures.Maintain quality cleanliness to established standards for the guestrooms and guest and employee areas.Perform any combination of the following tasks to maintain the working areas on the Miraval premises in general, in a clean and orderly manner.
- Activities involved in coaching and counseling of employees and the required documentation for these activities
- Scheduling of employees
- Assisting in performance reviews.
- Monitor the safe operation of the equipment in your area
- Provide feedback tomanager on operation
- Perform weekly invmetories of supllies and monthly for linen
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous hotel/resort or other related experience required
- Must possess fluent use of the English language and ability to respond to questions from staff.
- Spanish is helpful but not required
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measuer, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Requires the use of hands to finger, handle or free objects, tools, controls, reach with arms and hands: talk and hear: and taste and smell.
- The employee is sometimes required to stoop or climb a ladder.
- Is at times required to be able to lift 50 pounds plus.
- Requires walking
- Job is preformed moving from room to room exposing them to the elements.