Villas Housekeeping Supervisor - Full Time
The Villas Housekeeping Supervisor must have a thorough working knowledge of all cleaning procedures and equipment used in the housekeeping area.
- This position will supervise and coach Room Attendants, House Persons and Floor Care/Special Projects to ensure maximum productivity levels are maintained and that employees within HSKP follow all hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
- Must be capable of making decisions in the absence of the Executive Housekeeper when necessary.
- Maintain quality cleanliness to established standards for the guestrooms and guest and employee areas.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, previous hotel/resort or other related experience required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and have excellent customer service skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred but not required.
- This is a working Supervisor position and the expectation is that this position will, when needed work alongside the Housekeeping team
Deep Night Cleaner - Full Time
• Responsible for deep cleaning areas of the resort such as the Spa, Welcome Center, public areas, floors and stand-alone buildings
• Must have floor care knowledge and experience, including tile, flagstone, and wood and should know how to clean and care for each finish
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including the graveyard shift and weekends
• Requires lifting up to 75 pounds, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, carrying items, and will be walking and standing up to 95% of the time
• Must be able to work within a team, however, the majority of the time will be working independently
• Must be self-motivated, responsible, and reliable and take pride in their work
Room Attendant - Full Time
- Prepare work caddy with supplies ensuring proper chemicals and tools are in hand
- Review daily room assignments, making note of VIPs, departure times, turns, and special requests
- Clean and prepare guest rooms to HSKP standards
- Restock amenities and food and beverage items
- Update room status via telephone and on room assignment sheet.
- Report any maintenance concerns
- Report and HSKP concerns (dirty carpets, satins etc)
- Ensure lights, radio and TV are in working order.
- Turn in right away any lost and found items to supervisor.
- Place any F&B dishes, glasses into the appropriate containers.
- Complete any special cleaning tasks.
- Attend scheduled meetings and training.
- Adhere to grooming standards at all times.
- Have a positive attitude and work together with co-workers
- Pick up any trash on the grounds.
- Follow proper recycling procedures
- Have basic reading, writing, and speaking English skills.
- Have good attention to details.
Lobby Attendant - Full Time
As a vital part of the Housekeeping department, the Public Areas Attendant will report directly to the Executive Housekeeper or supervisor on duty. This position will be responsible for flexing between the care, cleaning and upkeep of all public areas of the resort such as the lobby and arrival center, administrative offices, entrances, restrooms, and guest room areas as well as responding to guest requests such as ice, amenities, linen etc.
- The Public Areas Attendant will also be trained and responsible for cleaning guest rooms as needed, changing out bedding, laundry, floor care, linen delivery and pick-up and stocking supplies etc. Exceptional customer service skills is an essential part of this position as the Public Areas Attendant regularly interacts with our guests on a daily basis.
- Prior housekeeping experience is required for this position
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have exceptional communication skills in English including verbal, written and electronic
- Must be able to read, understand, interpret and carry out directions and instructions
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- Work independently and make sound, responsible decisions
- May be working alone or as a team as needed
- Must be able to walk and stand at least 95% of the shift
- Must be able to reach, push, pull, bend, stoop, twist, and carry
- Must be able to use hands to grasp, hold and use for manual activities
- Must be able to drive a golf cart with instruction and training
Utility Houseperson - Full Time
Duties will include assisting in the daily operation of housekeeping.
- Fulfilling guest and staff requests
- Stocking supplies and supply closets
- Transporting linen to and from laundry
- Pick up and deposit trash and recycling items in proper disposal bins
- Maintaining the cleanliness of Housekeeping golf carts
- Replacing light bulbs in guest rooms
- Flipping guest room mattresses
- Assist in cleaning public areas and rooms
- High dusting
- Assisting Room Attendants with stripping and cleaning rooms as needed
- Heavy lifting, bending pushing, pulling, reaching, stooping, and carrying items
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English – to read, write and understand directions
- Must be hardworking, dependable, committed to being at work on time every day and want to work as part of a team
Laundry Attendant - Part Time
- This position is responsible for receiving, sorting and processing resort and guest laundry.
- Must be able to read, speak and write clearly in English to take and read directions.
- This position will be standing and walking 95% of the time and must have the ability to lift, pull and push heavy loads.
- This is a very fast paced position that is constantly busy rotating laundry for the resort, guests and the Spa.
- High-volume laundry experience is a plus.