Villas Room Attendant
- Luxury resort/spa cleaning experience
- extremely detailed-oriented
- able to understand and take direction and work with minimal supervision
- must be very responsive to guests' request
- must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- position requires standing and walking 95% of the time
- position requires bending, stooping, reaching overhead, twisting and lifting up to 50 pounds
Housekeeping Supervisor - Full Time
The Housekeeping Supervisor must have a thorough working knowledge of all cleaning procedures and equipment used in the housekeeping area.
- will supervise and coach Room Attendants, House Persons and Floor Care/Special Projects to ensure maximum productivity levels are maintained and that employees within HSKP follow all hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
- must be capable of making decisions in the absence of the Executive Housekeeper when necessary
- maintains quality cleanliness to established standards for the guestrooms and guest and employee areas
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- previous hotel/resort or other related experience required
- ability to communicate clearly and have excellent customer service skills bilingual in Spanish is preferred but not required
- this is a working Supervisor position and the expectation is that this position will, when needed work alongside the Housekeeping team
Public Lobby Attendant PM - Full Time
- As a vital part ofthe Housekeeping department, the Public Areas Attendant will report directly tothe Executive Housekeeper or supervisor on duty
- will beresponsible for flexing between the care, cleaning and upkeep of all publicareas of the resort such as the lobby and arrival center, administrativeoffices, entrances, restrooms, and guest room areas as well as responding toguest requests such as ice, amenities, linen etc.
- will be trained and responsible for cleaning guest rooms as needed,changing out bedding, laundry, floor care, linen delivery and pick-up andstocking supplies etc.
- Exceptional customer service skills is an essential partof this position as the Public Lobby Attendant regularly interacts with ourguests on a daily basis
- Prior housekeepingexperience is required for this position
- Must be able to work in afast-paced environment
- Must have exceptionalcommunication skills in English including verbal, written and electronic
- Must be able to read,understand, interpret and carry out directions and instructions
- Must be able toregularly lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- Work independentlyand make sound, responsible decisions
- May be working aloneor as a team as needed
- Must be able to walkand stand at least 95% of the shift
- Must be able toreach, push, pull, bend, stoop, twist, and carry
- Must be able to usehands to grasp, hold and use for manual activities
- Must be able to drivea golf cart with instruction and training
Deep Night Cleaner
Laundry Attendant - Part Time and Full Time
- receiving guest and resort laundry
- sorting guest and resort laundry
- processing resort and guest laundry
- must be able to read, speak and write clearly in English to take and read directions.
- will be standing and walking 95% of the time
- must have the ability to lift, pull and push heavy loads.
- this is a very fast paced position that is constantly busy rotating laundry for the resort, guests and the Spa.
- High-volume laundry experience is a plus.