Villas Room Attendant
- Luxury resort/spa cleaning experience
- extremely detailed-oriented
- able to understand and take direction and work with minimal supervision
- must be very responsive to guests' request
- must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- position requires standing and walking 95% of the time
- position requires bending, stooping, reaching overhead, twisting and lifting up to 50 pounds
Housekeeping Supervisor - Full Time
The Housekeeping Supervisor must have a thorough working knowledge of all cleaning procedures and equipment used in the housekeeping area.
- will supervise and coach Room Attendants, House Persons and Floor Care/Special Projects to ensure maximum productivity levels are maintained and that employees within HSKP follow all hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
- must be capable of making decisions in the absence of the Executive Housekeeper when necessary
- maintains quality cleanliness to established standards for the guestrooms and guest and employee areas
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- previous hotel/resort or other related experience required
- ability to communicate clearly and have excellent customer service skills bilingual in Spanish is preferred but not required
- this is a working Supervisor position and the expectation is that this position will, when needed work alongside the Housekeeping team
Laundry Attendant - Part Time and Full Time
- receiving guest and resort laundry
- sorting guest and resort laundry
- processing resort and guest laundry
- must be able to read, speak and write clearly in English to take and read directions.
- will be standing and walking 95% of the time
- must have the ability to lift, pull and push heavy loads.
- this is a very fast paced position that is constantly busy rotating laundry for the resort, guests and the Spa.
- High-volume laundry experience is a plus.