IT Systems Engineer
IT Systems Engineer position requires an experienced Information Technology professional with knowledge and experience in the areas of Cloud/Virtualization (VMware, Microsoft), computing, Windows Network and Storage technologies (EMC, NetApp, F5, NFS, iSCSI) and Networking including wireless networks.
- The candidate will have proven experience architecting technical solutions in support of business drivers using Windows 2012.
- Candidate should be comfortable designing, managing, securing and monitoring data networks supporting Data, IP Phones, and Wireless devices.
- Candidate must have experience managing Windows 2012 servers and Windows PC environment that is highly virtualized.
- Candidate should have experience in IP telephony systems (Cisco, Avaya)
- He or she will assist with the development of cost efficient information technology capabilities by developing processes and systems that increase productivity and efficiency
- Experience and knowledge of hospitality industry application is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in computer science, management information systems or related field or equivalent work experience, and five to ten years of experience in Information Technology.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting virtualization and Cloud infrastructures consisting of the following domains: Network, Security, Compute (HP servers), Storage, Monitoring and Hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V). Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, the ability to complete complex tasks with minimal supervision.Candidates should be flexible.