MARKETING MANAGER - FULL TIME/SALARIED
The Marketing Manager is responsible for driving marketing strategies and initiatives to support business goals for Miraval Resort and Spa. Responsible for ensuring best return on marketing investments measured by ADR, room nights, guest satisfaction scores and overall property profitability. These responsibilities include coordinating, overseeing and implementing all aspects of the properties marketing and communications plan including marketing, advertising (print, social, digital, website), public relations, guest loyalty, special event planning and promotions. He/She will work with the Marketing Director and corporate partners, other property teams; contractors, vendors and agencies/freelancers; media and community leaders to achieve these goals. Additionally, the Marketing Director should implement programs specifically targeted at loyalty, tourism, programming, spa, F&B and other components of the property while driving sponsorships, partnerships and managing marketing budgets to year-end variance not to exceed +/- 2%.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for driving marketing strategies and initiatives to support business goals for Miraval Resort and Spa in partnership with the Marketing Director. Responsible for ensuring best return on marketing investments measured by ADR, room nights and overall property profitability. Plan and implement a strategic, overall marketing and communications program for Miraval Resort and Spa.
- Plan and effectively execute an integrated advertising program to generate Brand awareness and generate positive results for the overall success of the property. Execute print, digital, social strategies to meet all KPI’s.
- Plan and implement targeted guest initiatives such as direct mail, loyalty, magazine, weekly guides, guest events, email, printed newsletters and surprise and delight programming.
- Drive public relations efforts and execute a robust PR plan in partnership with vendor to position Miraval for long term success.
- Maintain content on the company’s websites, tablet site and mobile site via content management systems
- Coordinate work of outside vendors, including website development and online marketing
- Conduct and track on-going email marketing campaigns for a variety of resort business units
- Publish e-blast
- Facilitate the integration of social media with overall marketing programs
- Coordinate with vendor to continually maintain social media accounts, including Facebook, twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Conduct regular tracking and reporting of all online and social media programs
- Develop innovative social media campaigns and promotions
- Manage content on third party websites as needed
- Develop content for all online resort channels
- Monitor and coordinate with vendor with online brandreputation and post management responses for websites includingTripAdvisor, Yelp and more
- Assist the Director of Marketing in strategic planning on an ongoing basis
- Collateral Development to capture the ideal customer and improve prospecting.
- Design and submit to print.
- Coordinate with Sales team with development of monthly promotion and other sales tool.
- Maintains a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Follows company policies and procedures and is able toeffectively communicate them to subordinates. Fulfills Manager on Dutyshifts.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO CONSIDER APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT POSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Pursuing or achieved Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- At least 2 years of Marketing Management experience
- Exceptional command of the English language with impeccable spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Very strong user capability for Microsoft Word/PowerPoint/Excel/Outlook and Adobe, Microsoft Access
- Strong internet user capability; familiarity with social media and website maintenance preferred.
- Ability to research, compile and present data gathered from internet search engines, electronic files and databases
- High level of user capability with office equipment to include printers, color copier, fax, scanner, postage meter, etc.
- Physical capabilities for lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs., and for standing or sitting for long periods of time