Outdoor Adventure Guide - Part Time
The Outdoor Adventure Guide must have general knowledge of Challenge Course High and Low Ropes Elements. Able to lift up to 35 lbs; ability to carry and climb ladders of 10-12 ft and transition to climb poles upwards of 50 ft and be comfortable traversing cables of 35-50 ft in height and length.
- must be able to walk, stand, and belay for extended periods and do so on average 4-6 hours/day several days per week.
- must be technically proficient with ropes, helmets, harnesses, hardware, and several belay techniques
- general knowledge of Santa Catalina trails, Sonoran Desert wildlife and vegetation.
- capable of riding 2-4 hr technical mountain bike ride (3-15 miles) followed by a 2-3 hr hike (3-5miles).
- must be able to hike 7-12 miles, with 1000+ elevation gain, at a 2-3 mile an hour pace.
- 5 Plus years of Outdoor Adventure Facilitation/Guiding Experience
- 2 yrs Rock Climbing Facilitation/Guiding Experience Preferred
- Wilderness First Responder Cert., CPR Cert.
- Technical Rock Climbing Cert. (AMGA and/or PCIA) preferred.
Yoga/Meditation Facilitator - Full Time