RESERVATIONs Supervisor - Full TIME
Execute Department vision and ongoing development to exceed guest expectations and revenue above budget from a high performance contact center learning model and culture.
- Create a high performance, revenue-generating team through consistently improving selection, development and retention of reservations sales specialists by utilizing the7 Habits of High Retention Managers.
- Ongoing improvement of training and learning process of the Reservation Sales Department.
- Effective Resolution of Guests Issues and proactive approach to Guest Service by consistently enriching the culture by incorporating the 4 Keys Service Mission
- Assist Manager in effective execution of all required processes:
- Data tracking, reporting and auditing
- Forecasting call volume
- Scheduling reservations sales agents
- Determining best sales strategy of resort products
- Effective P&L management
- Maintaining PMS and all other booking systems
- Collaborate with individual associates to develop/execute Personal Development Plans to utilize and expand each agents strength(s)
- Bi-Weekly one on ones
- Execute ongoing learning using diverse methods that captivate and educate a culture of engagement with agents
- Execute a quality assurance program (that incorporates the 4 Keys) to continually increase the guest experience.
- Regularly reward and recognize Associates using the 7 Habits of High Retention Managers when they perform well and achieve key objectives
- Other duties and/or projects as may be assigned from time to time
- Must be over 18 years old and high school graduate
- Some computer proficiency
- Creates a stimulating place to work with high morale and an upbeat feeling while maintaining an ongoing focus on the positive aspects of situations and people.
- Creates good relationships with their staff by discovering what is important to each individual, knowing each individual’s unique talents and by being positive.
- Conveys information, both written and verbal, that is clear, precise, and always understood by all parties at all levels. Ability to streamline and simplify complicated information. Timely in responding to requests for help and information.
- Creates and enjoys a competitive environment which sets and achieves higher goals than others and utilizes metrics, scores and measurements to measure and celebrate the team’s success.
- Understand essential uniqueness of talent/ people and able to develop them further
- Possesses an ongoing need to improve their work and often implement new ideas to improve the goals of the business.
- Organized and maintains a clear set of priorities.