Supervisor - Full Time
The Lead Reservations Agent will report to the Reservations Supervisor. This position will serve as a day to day role model to new and existing Reservations Agents while demonstrating established departmental processes and guidelines to ensure maximum revenue potential and call conversions.
• Become expert in all processes and procedures in the Reservations Department
• Train new and existing agents to established departmental guidelines & expectations
• Observe and ensure reservations team adheres to established departmental guidelines
• Monitor team progress and suggest to Reservations Supervisor any changes
• Assisting Reservations Supervisor with department scheduling
• Rate loading, loading new packages, some reporting as needed and requested
• Other duties & responsibilities as requested by Reservations Supervisor or V.P. of Marketing
• Ability to lead as a role model and hold others accountable for expectations
• Professional demeanor with exceptional verbal, written and electronic communication skills
• Impeccable spelling, grammar and usage of punctuation is critical
• Prioritize tasks and handle multiple duties simultaneously while remaining highly organized with attention to detail and consistent follow-up.
• Must have the ability to use good judgment when independent decisions are required
Candidates must have at least 2-years of high end sales and customer service experience preferably in a luxury hospitality setting.
Extremely proficient with email and database programs as well as Microsoft Office applications.
Must have high level proficiency in V1 and Synix.
May stand in as “manager on duty” as needed when Supervisor is not available.
Scheduling flexibility is essential to this role.