Reservations Sales Development Supervisor - Full Time
Execute Department vision and ongoing development to exceed guest expectations and revenue above budget from a high performance contact center learning model and culture.
- Create a high performance, revenue-generating team through consistently improving selection, development and retention of reservations sales specialists by utilizing the 7 Habits ofHigh Retention Managers.
- Ongoing improvement of training and learning process of the Reservation Sales Department.
- Effective Resolution of Guests Issues and proactive approach to Guest Service by consistently enriching the culture by incorporating the 4 Keys Service Mission
- Assist Manager in effective execution of all required processes:
- Data tracking, reporting and auditing
- Forecasting call volume
- Scheduling reservations sales agents
- Determining best sales strategy of resort products
- Effective P&L management
- Maintaining PMS and all other booking systems
- Collaborate with individual associates to develop/execute Personal Development Plans to utilize and expand each agents strength(s)
- Bi-Weekly one on ones
- Execute ongoing learning using diverse methods that captivate and educate a culture of engagement with agents
- Execute a quality assurance program (that incorporates the 4 Keys) to continually increase the guest experience.
- Regularly reward and recognize Associates using the 7 Habits of High Retention Managers when they perform well and achieve key objectives
- Other duties and/or projects as may be assigned from time to time
- Must be over 18 years old and high school graduate
- Some computer proficiency
- Creates a stimulating place to work with high morale and an upbeat feeling while maintaining an ongoing focus on the positive aspects of situations and people.
- Creates good relationships with their staff by discovering what is important to each individual, knowing each individual’s unique talents and by being positive.
- Conveys information, both written and verbal, that is clear, precise, and always understood by all parties at all levels. Ability to streamline and simplify complicated information. Timely in responding to requests for help and information.
- Creates and enjoys a competitive environment which sets and achieves higher goals than others and utilizes metrics, scores and measurements to measure and celebrate the team’s success.
- Understand essential uniqueness of talent/ people and able to develop them further
- Possesses an ongoing need to improve their work and often implement new ideas to improve the goals of the business.
- Organized and maintains a clear set of priorities.
Reservations Agent - Full Time
The Reservations Agent is responsible for promoting Miraval by selling its nightly packages, booking reservations for guests, maintaining guest account information, and sending literature to guests inquiring about the resort.
- Reservation Agent is in prepared prior to start of scheduled shift and is logged into phone system.Logs back intophone system immediately after each finalization of booking.
- Answer all means of communication to book reservations for guests wanting to stay at Miraval.
- Comfortable using closing techniques to maximize sales.
- Monitor current status of coupon, discount, and other promotional programs.
- Inform callers of the various offerings that Miraval has.
- Promote special events and offerings different from a normal overnight stay.
- Promote and process requests for overnight gift certificate stays.
- Process guest charges and credit card vouchers.
- Verify all account postings and balances.
- Obtain guest flight arrival/departure information during booking process.
- Send confirmation packets to guests that have booked their stay at Miraval as soon as reservation is confirmed.
- Answer guest requests, ensure requests are passed on to proper departments, and follow up to ensure request has been resolved.
- Ensure daily shift checklists are complete.
- Send literature about Miraval in a timely manner to potential guests that are interested in staying at the resort.
- Stay informed of all program activities and spa services offered at Miraval.
- Process forfeited deposits on a monthly basis.
- Inform management of any guest situations that come up daily.
- Communicate changes regarding guest accounts to all areas that may be affected throughout the resort.
- Provide leadership to others through example of sharing of knowledge/skill.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and Miraval goals.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Must understand the basic principles of selling, processing reservation requests, and telephone customer service.
- Must be familiar with the operation of property management software, e-mail, routine database activity, graphics, and Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and Windows.Know how to operate printers and other front office equipment.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Using the English language have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of guests or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The physical activity level is light, performing non-strenuous daily activities of an administrative nature.
- Must be able to sit 90% of the time on duty.
- Must be able to talk and hear.
- Must be able to occasionally climb, balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Need the manual dexterity required to reach/handle items, work with fingers and hands.
- Vision requirements are close, color, peripheral, and ability to adjust focus.
- Required to lift up to 20 lbs. infrequently.