Social Groups Sales Manager
Miraval Resort Tucson is currently hiring for an experienced and innovative Sales Manager with a proven record for generating revenue, building successful business and a drive to exceed expectations.
Reporting to the V.P. of Sales, this position will be responsible for reactively handling incoming social group inquiries, growing existing accounts and consistently maximizing group revenue and profitability through the sale of guest room nights, meetings, spa and resort program services.
- Establish relationship with existing social accounts to continue meeting service needs while revealing new opportunities for experiences at Miraval
- With guidance from the V.P. of Sales, institute and follow established plan to convert inquiries into definite bookings
- Consistently achieve and exceed established sales goals
- Conduct site-inspections for all clients as requested
- Attend appropriate industry functions as an enthusiastic representative of the Miraval brand
- Ensure the highest levels of guest service and client satisfaction are achieved within all interactions
- Responsible for all aspects of account management
- Work with the Sales team to drive new ideas, new strategies and best practices
- Update and maintain client database and information
- Participate in coordination of special events, promotions and communication efforts
- Partner with resort departments to communicate guest needs, changes, processes, and BEO/Contract specifications
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Sales and Business Development
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive hospitality industry, reservations experience and or group sales experience is preferably in the luxury resort market
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills to include in-person, verbal, electronic and written ability
- Strong negotiation skills and proven track record for effectively closing group business
- Organized and able to prioritize responsibilities
- Proficient computer skills including email, internet research, MS Office, and sales reports
- Possesses working knowledge of; Delphi, Agilisys V1, SMS, IDEAS and/or other sales-related software programs.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Strong contract negotiation skills and proven track record for effectively closing group business