MASSAGE THERAPIST - PART TIME
Must provide quality massage therapy and be responsible for learning treatments specific to Miraval and all pertinent product lines.
- Adhere to given schedule and appointments.
- Organize and hand in an accurate accounting of appointments at the end of each pay period.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as stated in the employee handbook.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and rooms, as well as, restock of linens and products between and at the end of each working shift.
- Must possess the ability to perform consecutive services in a pre-determined period of time.
- Required to sell retail products associated with treatments and achieve monthly sales goals.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must act in accordance with State Licensing & Education.
- Must have a minimum of one year professional massage experience.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must possess strong educational background with the ability to implement appropriate techniques according to assessment of guests, indications or contradictions.
- Minimum of 1 year Spa experience working as a massage therapist.
MASSAGE THERAPIST - REFLEXOLOGIST - PART TIME
Massage and body treatments to our guests.Candidates must have a thoroughknowledge of various massage modalities, possess a generalunderstandingof body treatments and be willing to participate in Miraval specific massagetraining.Experience in Thai and/or Hot Stone is preferred.Must possessexcellent communication/guest relations skills in order to effectively providewellness solutions to meet the needs of our guests.Must hold a currentArizona state massage license and have at least 2 years of current experience.Resort Spa experience is preferred.
Thai Massage Therapist - Part Time
The Thai Massage Therapist administers professional Thai massage to our guests.Ideally, candidates will have additional knowledge of other massage modalities, possess a general understanding of body treatments and be willing to participate in Miraval specific massage training. Must possess excellent communication/guest relations skills in order to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our guests.Must hold a current Arizona state massage license. Must be available to work a flexible schedule. This is a part time position.
Women's Locker Room Attendant - Part Time
The Locker Room Attendant is on the front-line of guest interaction so exceptional customer service and communication is required.
- assists guestswithrobes,towels,slippersandlockers
- ensures thecleanlinessoflockerroomfacilities
- maintains spapublicareas
- keeps thepoolareacleanandwell-stocked
- Mustbeavailabletoworka flexiblescheduleincluding;days,evenings,holidaysandweekends.
- must be able to communicate clearly verbally and in writing and must be able to read, interpret, and repeat directions and instructions accurately