MASSAGE THERAPIST - PART TIME
Must provide quality massage therapy and be responsible for learning treatments specific to Miraval and all pertinent product lines.
- Adhere to given schedule and appointments.
- Organize and hand in an accurate accounting of appointments at the end of each pay period.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as stated in the employee handbook.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and rooms, as well as, restock of linens and products between and at the end of each working shift.
- Must possess the ability to perform consecutive services in a pre-determined period of time.
- Required to sell retail products associated with treatments and achieve monthly sales goals.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must act in accordance with State Licensing & Education.
- Must have a minimum of one year professional massage experience.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must possess strong educational background with the ability to implement appropriate techniques according to assessment of guests, indications or contradictions.
- Minimum of 1 year Spa experience working as a massage therapist.
MASSAGE THERAPIST - REFLEXOLOGIST - PART TIME
Massage and body treatments to our guests.Candidates must have a thoroughknowledge of various massage modalities, possess a generalunderstandingof body treatments and be willing to participate in Miraval specific massagetraining.Experience in Thai and/or Hot Stone is preferred.Must possessexcellent communication/guest relations skills in order to effectively providewellness solutions to meet the needs of our guests.Must hold a currentArizona state massage license and have at least 2 years of current experience.Resort Spa experience is preferred.
THAI MASSAGE THERAPIST - PART TIME
The Thai Massage Therapist administers professional Thai massage to our guests.Ideally, candidates will have additional knowledge of other massage modalities, possess a general understanding of body treatments and be willing to participate in Miraval specific massage training. Must possess excellent communication/guest relations skills in order to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our guests.Must hold a current Arizona state massage license. Must be available to work a flexible schedule. This is a part time position.
TREATMENT COORDINATOR - PART TIME
This is a supervisory position involving all aspects of scheduling, inventory and entering commissions. Will be responsible for creating and enforcing massage related policies and procedures. Also responsible for organizing training and ensuring consistency and quality of massage services.
- Responsible for scheduling shifts, ensuring correct distribution of shifts, releasing therapists if shift is slow, input shift coverage forms into computer, etc.
- Cover therapists who are late or sick and are unable to perform services.
- Responsible for massage rooms. Work closely with core therapists to ensure that all supplies are properly stocked, fountains working correctly, clocks are on time, massage tables/cradles repaired, etc.
- Assist Spa Director in the creation, implementation and enforcement of policies and procedures pertaining to massage.
- Coordinate training and re-training, ensuring consistency and quality of services and follow up on guest’s complaints.
- Create proposals for new massage services.
- Have bi-weekly meetings with spa management and be involved with special projects.
- Help where necessary in other areas of the spa if there is an emergency.
- Required to have excellent people and communication skills.
- Experienced in managing people with compassion, patience and maturity.
- Capable of dealing with stressful situations, calmly and professionally.
- Important to have excellent organizational skills.
- Minimum 2 years of both massage and management experience.
- Experienced with Word and Excel.
Women's Locker Room Attendant - Part Time
The Locker Room Attendant is on the front-line of guest interaction so exceptional customer service and communication is required.
- Assists guests with robes, towels, slippers and lockers
- Ensures the cleanliness of locker room facilities
- Maintains spa public areas
- Keeps the pool area clean and well-stocked
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including; days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Will be standing and walking 85% of the time, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, reaching and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to communicate clearly verbally and in writing and must be able to read, interpret, and repeat directions and instructions accurately