Arizona Resident Package
Explore what Condé Nast readers describe as one of the “World’s Best Places to Stay” right here in your own backyard. As a thank you to our neighbors here in Arizona, residents may receive 15% off the overnight rates. Come on your own or give the gift of treasured memories and surprise someone with a special getaway for an anniversary or birthday.
This Miraval Experiences Includes:
- 15% off the inclusive package
- $150 nightly resort credit, per person to spend on select services of your choosing
- Luxurious, casita-style accommodations
- All healthful and flavorful meals, snacks, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages created by Executive Chef Justin Macy
- Unlimited participation in regularly scheduled daily self-discovery activities
- Full access to Miraval's extensive resort amenities including fitness center and the new Life in Balance Spa, with saunas, hot tubs and more than 100 treatments
- Complimentary shared shuttle transfers from Tucson International Airport or complimentary valet parking for those driving in. Coming from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport? Ask about our affordable Phoenix Shuttle Add-On.
- Welcome gift of a Miraval tote bag & reusable water canteen per guest
To book your stay, call 800.232.3969 to speak with a Miraval Advisor.
Miraval welcomes guests aged 14 and up. Guests 14-17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or older.
The Fine Print
Package rates are per person, per night of stay, starting in a Native Spirit room. Promotional package rates are not applicable to Villa, Exclusive Resort or Group reservations. Starting Rates are based upon availability.
Each guest must provide proof of an Arizona residence with his or her reservation at the time of booking.
Package rates are exclusive of a 22% resort amenity fee and applicable taxes of approximately 15%.
Miraval's resort amenity fee covers use of the extensive variety of resort facilities and amenities such as: several pools, full gym, wifi access, newspapers, computers, yoga and meditation center, lecture classrooms, kiva, labyrinth, stables, challenge course, fitness and nature trails, and the wide range of Miraval classes, activities, lectures, and special events as listed in our monthly Experience Guide.
An advanced deposit of 50% of your total stay package is required to guarantee your reservation. For cancellations made more than 30 days prior to scheduled arrival date, you will receive a full refund of your advanced deposit. For cancellations made 21-30 prior to scheduled arrival date, your advanced deposit will be held for future use within the same calendar year. For cancellations made fewer than 21 days prior to scheduled arrival date, your advanced deposit will be forfeited.