Discover Miraval Package
Enjoy $50 resort credit per person, per night.
Get a taste of everything Miraval has to offer with the Discover Miraval Package. Indulge in award-winning spa treatments, sumptuous accommodations, daily activities such as fitness, yoga, meditation, wellness lectures and programs, plus dine in our Cactus Flower Restaurant with award-winning cuisine by Executive Chef Justin Macy.
The Discover Miraval Package Includes:
- $50 nightly resort credit, per person to spend on select services of your choosing
- Luxurious, casita-style accommodations
- All healthful and flavorful meals, snacks, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages created by Executive Chef Justin Macy
- Unlimited participation in regularly scheduled daily self-discovery activities
- Full access to Miraval's extensive resort amenities including fitness center and the new Life in Balance Spa, with saunas, hot tubs and more than 100 treatments
- Complimentary shared shuttle transfers from Tucson International Airport or complimentary valet parking for those driving in. Flying into Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport? Ask about our affordable Phoenix Shuttle Add-On.
- Welcome gift of a Miraval tote bag & reusable water canteen per guest
"I have heard that people frequently have an Aha moment when they come to Miraval. I was very surprised to realize that my moment came to me on my last night there. It was a truth about my life that finally came into my full consciousness. Miraval may be a place that will be perfect for you. And I know that I will be returning."
— Michaela, El Dorado Hills, California
Miraval welcomes guests aged 14 and up. Guests 14-17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or older.
The Fine Print
- Package rates are per person, per night of stay, starting in a standard room. Promotional package rates are not applicable to Villa, Exclusive Resort or Group reservations. Starting Rates are based upon availability.
- May be combined with Summer Days & Summer Nights promo.
- Package rates are exclusive of a 20% resort amenity fee and applicable taxes of approximately 15%.
- Miraval's resort amenity fee covers use of the extensive variety of resort facilities and amenities such as: several pools, full gym, wifi access, newspapers, computers, yoga and meditation center, lecture classrooms, kiva, labyrinth, stables, challenge course, fitness and nature trails, and the wide range of Miraval classes, activities, lectures, and special events as listed in our monthly Experience Guide.
All cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to scheduled arrival date to receive refund of your advance deposit.