Girls Getaway Package
Grab your best friends, moms, or sisters and escape to Miraval for an unforgettable wellness retreat. Savor healthful cuisine, indulge in the most innovative spa treatments in the world, and experience our unmatched wellness programming. Take in the beauty of the Sonoran desert with daily hiking, our signature Miraval Equine Experience, or get in touch with your inner yogi.
The Girls Getaway Package Includes
- $150 nightly resort credit, per person to spend on select spa services or activities of your choosing.
- Luxurious, casita-style accommodations
- All healthful and flavorful meals, snacks, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages created by Executive Chef Justin Macy
- Unlimited participation in regularly scheduled daily self-discovery activities
- Full access to Miraval's extensive resort amenities including fitness center and the new Life in Balance Spa, with saunas, hot tubs and more than 100 treatments
- Complimentary shared shuttle transfers from Tucson International Airport or complimentary valet parking for those driving in. Flying into Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport? Ask about our affordable Phoenix Shuttle Add-On.
- Welcome gift of a Miraval tote bag & reusable water canteen per guest
- Complimentary Morning Menu Spa Service ($150 value)
- 20% off Raindance Pass & Spa Retail purchases
I felt so blessed to have the experience I did at Miraval. This was my first trip and it was fabulous. It was the perfect way to spend a long weekend with my best friend. I left feeling rejuvenated and ready to return to life. I cannot wait to return. It was magical. —Annie G., Connecticut
Miraval welcomes guests aged 14 and up. Guests 14-17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or older.
The Fine Print
Package rates are per person, per night of stay, starting in a Deluxe room. Promotional package rates are not applicable to Villa, Exclusive Resort or Group reservations. Starting Rates are based upon availability.
3 night minimum is required.
Package rates are exclusive of a 20% resort amenity fee and applicable taxes of approximately 15%.
Miraval's resort amenity fee covers use of the extensive variety of resort facilities and amenities such as: several pools, full gym, wifi access, newspapers, computers, yoga and meditation center, lecture classrooms, kiva, labyrinth, stables, challenge course, fitness and nature trails, and the wide range of Miraval classes, activities, lectures, and special events as listed in our monthly Experience Guide.
All cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to scheduled arrival date to receive refund of your advance deposit.