Getaway to Miraval for an indulgent retreat. Recently named a Top Destination Spa by Travel + Leisure, Miraval offers healthful cuisine, innovative spa treatments, and unmatched wellness programming nestled in the beautiful Sonoran desert.
This Miraval Experience Includes:
- $150 nightly resort credit, per person to spend on select services of your choosing
- Luxurious, casita-style accommodations
- All healthful and flavorful meals, snacks, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages created by Executive Chef Justin Macy
- Unlimited participation in regularly scheduled daily self-discovery activities
- Full access to Miraval's extensive resort amenities including fitness center and the new Life in Balance Spa, with saunas, hot tubs and more than 100 treatments
- Complimentary shared shuttle transfers from Tucson International Airport or complimentary valet parking for those driving in. Flying into Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport? Ask about our affordable Phoenix Shuttle Add-On.
- Welcome gift of a Miraval tote bag & reusable water canteen per guest
From Betsy J.
"My stay at Miraval was transformative and was the most incredible thing I've ever done for myself.I came to learn more on how to make mindfulness a part of my daily life and I got so much more. I will never forget my Miraval experience. I am not a different person as a result, but I feel different on the inside.
— Betsy J., Windermere, Florida
Miraval welcomes guests ages 18 and up.
The Fine Print
Package rates are per person, per night of stay, starting in a Native Spirit room. Promotional package rates are not applicable to Villa, Exclusive Resort or Group reservations. Starting Rates are based upon availability.
Package rates are exclusive of a 22% resort charge and applicable taxes of approximately 15%. A 22% Resort Charge (on Resort Package Rates) will be added daily to your package rate which includes access to Resort Pools, Fitness Center Wi-Fi, daily newspapers and guest computers available in the lobby, kiva, and labyrinth.
An advanced deposit of 50% of your total stay package is required to guarantee your reservation. For cancellations made more than 30 days prior to scheduled arrival date, you will receive a full refund of your advanced deposit. For cancellations made 21-30 prior to scheduled arrival date, your advanced deposit will be held for future use within the same calendar year. For cancellations made fewer than 21 days prior to scheduled arrival date, your advanced deposit will be forfeited.