The Entrepreneur's Guide to Enlightenment™ at Miraval
A Retreat for Individuals as well as Entrepreneurs and their Teams
April 14 - 19, 2013
Entrepreneur's Guide to Enlightenment at Miraval
Unleash Your Life • Realign Your Business • Change the World
There is a shift happening of global proportions.Unsustainable business and personal models are giving way to people and systems driven by intuition, trust and spiritual intelligence.At the forefront of this quantum leap is a small segment of the population that has a unique way of living and working in the world.These innovative, energetic, highly creative people are most often entrepreneurs, entertainers, artists, top executives, athletes, scientists and those who live and work closely with them.
Does this sound like someone you know? Take the sixty second TypeE Quiz here.
Join a small group of like-minded individuals on a journey towards a clear sense of purpose, renewed feelings of inner peace and clarity about the choices that lead to an enlightened way of living and working.
“This retreat is for TypeEs at any transition point in their careers and/or personal lives. The Entrepreneur’s Guide at Miraval enables change!”-Retreat Attendee
TypeE Personality® - While working with more than 10,000 of these individuals a common physiology, mental outlook and set of intuitive strategies were discovered hard-wired into their brains and bodies. It was classified as a TypeE Personality®. A set of practices were developed that, when cultivated and utilized, would lead TypeEs to living an enlightened life.
For many of us, our daily activity manages to inhibit, rather than to enhance, the intimate grandeur of living an enlightened life.Try as we might, we can be swept away by continually referencing the clock and calendar for the choices we make and the emotions we feel.
“… for anyone who is looking to get a better grasp on their life. Specifically, those who would like to spend their lives doing what they really enjoy instead of muddling through their current circumstances.”-Retreat Attendee
This innovative program, integrated with the best Miraval offers, helps you understand who you are as a TypeE individual and identify your best route for growth and a fulfilling life.Come play, learn and network as you discover your bottom line experience - creating a business and a life.
What does living an enlightened life look and feel like?
- Brilliant creativity and reduced periods of time feeling"uninspired"
- Growing awareness of synchronistic experiences of opportunity and confirmation of your path
- More dynamicprosperous ventures and functional, harmonious andinspired relationships
- Expanded physical vitality, emotional resilience and inner peace
- Deep capacity to love and be loved
Through facilitated learning, engaging discussions and personal choice you will co-create your experience from a variety of options allowing you to customize and enhance your personal learning journey. Return home relaxed and revitalized, with new sense of what’s possible while creating and sustaining the changes you desire in your life!
“I learned that it’s not about raising ‘’the bar” on expectations or performance (personally or in business), it’s about setting a different bar in a different place!” -Retreat Attendee
Retreat Fee for this 5 Day Integrated Experience Includes:
- 8 Type E Personality® Workshop Sessions with Alex Giorgio and Heidi Nobantu Saul
- 5 Exclusive Group Miraval Activities and Specialist Lectures
- Accommodations for 5 Nights (inclusive of all taxes and fees)
- Shared roundtrip transfers from/to Tucson International Airport
- Welcome Miraval tote bag and reusable water bottle
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
- $500 in Resort Credit to use on spa services and/or individual sessions with Miraval specialists
- All snacks, non-alcoholic beverages and hors d'oeuvres daily
- Unlimited regularly-scheduled Miraval activities, lectures and programs
- Entrepreneur's Guide to Enlightenment™ TypeE Tool Kit with Guidebook & Journal: Lotus Wei Inspired Action Flower Essence Elixir, Unbounded Joy Essential Oil inhalation blend; SpeedRelaxation: The Seven-Minute Miraval audio guide; the TypeE Personality: Living on the Edge and Loving It - introductory audio book with written supplement; and the book A Matter of Time by Alex Giorgio
Don't miss this extraordinary opportunity to discover your personal life-changing formula for living an enlightened life.
Single Occupancy Starting at = $4675 per person, depending on accommodations
Double Occupancy Starting at = $4150 per person, depending on accommodations
Please note that this retreat is limited to 10 participants so be sure to register early!
"It was truly a life-changing week, one I will look back on and see as pivotal in my life. I can't thank Heidi and Alex enough. I wouldn't change anything about our time together except for maybe extending it." - Retreat Attendee
See your 5 day sample schedule of activities, facilitated learning and free time.
To register, please call Miraval directly at 800.232.3969. Be sure to mention Entrepreneur's Guide to Enlightenment or refer to Group Booking ID #1713.
Your Guides for the Entrepreneur's Guide to Enlightenment™ at Miraval
Join Program facilitators Alex Giorgio (TypeE Mystic) and Heidi Nobantu Saul (TypeE Translator) as they employ the TypeE paradigm to invite you to explore creating an enlightened life. Alex brings his years of TypeE application, metaphysical insights and intuition while Heidi brings her diverse experience as a translator, earth based spiritual perspective and a feminine view.In co-designing and facilitating the program they bring two distinct voices and perspectives to this in-depth exploration.
Alex Giorgio, MA is a practicing psychotherapist, author and “vision wrangler” who helps leading entrepreneurs, entertainers, CEOs and senior executives from all over the globe learn how to fly by the “seat of their hearts.”Working with more than ten thousand successful entrepreneurs,Alex uncovered a common physiology, mental outlook and way of living in the world he termed, the TypeE Personality®.
Heidi Nobantu Saul, MAM, CMT is an international consultant, facilitator and coach who honed her expertise through twenty-five years in the Human Resource Development and Process Design field. Her practice is focused on developing healthy sustainable working relationships and company environments through facilitated methodologies that engage and support effective discourse, group decision making, collaboration and conflict resolution.