Buffet Attendant - Part Time
The Buffet Attendant position is responsible for the set-up, maintenanceand break-down of the guest buffet.
- Morning inventory of productneeded for the buffet
- Daily set-up of buffet includingfood items, plates, serving utensils, displays, and storage containers etc.
- Preparation of basic food items suchas salad ingredients, dressings, breads, and fruits and more.
- Communication with kitchen teamregarding need for product as it gets low in order to avoid running out.
- Receive, understand and communicateinformation about nutritional value and ingredients in food items.
- Answer guest questions regardingfood preparation and ingrediants
- Maintain cleanliness and appearanceof buffet at all times
- Ensure food items are fresh and atappropriate levels
- Replenish food items on the buffetas they get low
- Put food away and ensure items arestored safely and appropriately for freshness.
- Clean buffet area and restock asnecessary
- Communicate with kitchen staff anyguest comments regarding buffet
- At least 6 months of recent food& beverage experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be able to communicate clearlyin English both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task in a fastpaced environment
- Must be able to anticipate needs andcommunicate them
- Have the ability to workindependently and have good decision making skills
- Must be able to stand and walk 95%of the time
- Must be able to lift up to 30 poundsregularly
- Must be able to reach, push, pull,bend and stoop 75% of the time
- Must be able to use hands andfingers to grasp and hold
- Must be able to use basic kitchenutensils used for the preparation of food items