Getaway to Miraval for an indulgent retreat. Recently named a Top Destination Spa by Travel + Leisure,, Miraval offers healthful cuisine, innovative spa treatments, and unmatched wellness programming nestled in the beautiful Sonoran desert.
This Miraval Experience Includes:
- $150 nightly resort credit, per person to spend on select services of your choosing
- Luxurious, casita-style accommodations
- All healthful and flavorful meals, snacks, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages created by Executive Chef Justin Macy
- Unlimited participation in regularly scheduled daily self-discovery activities
- Full access to Miraval's extensive resort amenities including fitness center and the new Life in Balance Spa, with saunas, hot tubs and more than 100 treatments
- Complimentary shared shuttle transfers from Tucson International Airport or complimentary valet parking for those driving in. Flying into Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport? Ask about our affordable Phoenix Shuttle Add-On.
- Welcome gift of a Miraval tote bag & reusable water canteen per guest
From Betsy J.
"My stay at Miraval was transformative and was the most incredible thing I've ever done for myself.I came to learn more on how to make mindfulness a part of my daily life and I got so much more. I will never forget my Miraval experience. I am not a different person as a result, but I feel different on the inside.
— Betsy J., Windermere, Florida
Miraval welcomes guests aged 14 and up. Guests 14-17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or older.
The Fine Print
- Package rates are per person, per night of stay, starting in a Standard room. Promotional package rates are not applicable to Villa, Exclusive Resort or Group reservations. Starting Rates are based upon availability.
- Package rates are exclusive of a 20% resort amenity fee and applicable taxes of approximately 15%.
- Miraval's resort amenity fee covers use of the extensive variety of resort facilities and amenities such as: several pools, full gym, wifi access, newspapers, computers, yoga and meditation center, lecture classrooms, kiva, labyrinth, stables, challenge course, fitness and nature trails, and the wide range of Miraval classes, activities, lectures, and special events as listed in our monthly Experience Guide.
All cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to scheduled arrival date to receive refund of your advance deposit.