Going to Miraval was the best thing I have ever done for myself!
Jamie S. - New York City, NY
What is Miraval?
Miraval is a top-rated destination retreat - a resort, an award-winning spa, and a great getaway. Situated in the warm shade of Santa Catalina Mountains in northern Tucson, Arizona on 400 acres of idyllic land, Miraval is a place dedicated to opening eyes, minds, and hearts. For nearly two decades, Miraval has built its programming around the concept of Life in Balance™.
Mindfulness is a state of active, open attention in the present moment. When you’re mindful, you observe your thoughts and feelings without judgment. Mindfulness means living in the moment and awakening to experience.
Our focus is on healthy and sustainable living. The Miraval experience is fresh locally sourced ingredients to make flavorful food, growth and development activities that make the heart-pump and the head re-think, fabulous spa services that make the senses ignite, and an unrivaled team of wellbeing specialists to help you make positive and lasting change in your life. Lest we forget the natural splendor and year round warmth.
Mindfulness is the core of the Miraval philosophy. In everything we do, we encourage our guests to live in the present moment, conscious of the unique intersection of mind, body, and spirit. Miraval can be your catalyst for a healthy lifestyle change; your escape and support through challenging times; or simply somewhere to rest, reflect and re-energize as you begin the next chapter in your life story. For most of our guests, the Miraval experience is nothing less than a life-changing and life re-affirming moment.
What To Expect During Your Stay
Guests at Miraval are immersed in our world and rarely leave the property so you won't need a car while you're here. We meet you at the airport when you arrive and make sure you get safely back there when you leave. When packing for your visit, bring casual and comfortable clothes. Miraval guests often spend the entire day in comfortable athletic attire and you can even wear your spa robe to lunch in the Cactus Flower Restaurant if you want! Also, don't feel as though you need to plan your entire stay before you arrive. You can make choices in the moment based on what you're feeling is best for you.
When you arrive, you will receive an Experience Guide that has all the information you'll need including a daily schedule of activities and programs. Of course, we encourage you to explore options and get excited about your stay by spending time on our website. Before you arrive, work with our Reservations team or a Miraval Advisor to plan your spa services and private sessions. As for fitness classes, yoga classes, lectures, cooking demos, etc, the Experience Guide is your ultimate resource. The current Experience Guide, which changes monthly, is available digitally here. As you spend time learning about all that Miraval has to offer, we suggest that you use your time here to try something new - something you've never done before - we have created the supportive environment and perceptive team to make sure you land on solid ground.
Review our pre-arrival reminders and policies >
The Miraval Experience Includes
- When you book a stay at Miraval, rates are per person based on either single or double occupancy (see our current Specials & Packages).
- Shared Transportation to and from Tucson International Airport or complimentary valet parking for those driving in.
- Overnight accommodations in a casita guestroom or private villa depending on your preference.
- A nightly resort credit per person (varies based on your package choice) which can be applied to a selection of spa services, private sessions, and activities such as hiking, mountain biking, challenge courses, and more.
- All healthful and flavorful meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Participation in a vast array of self-discovery and growth activities including fitness and yoga classes; wellness lectures by Miraval specialists; and so many more!
- Full access to Miraval's extensive resort amenities including 24-hour use of the fitness center featuring lap pool and state-of-the-art equipment including Cybex & TechoGym equipment, Woodway treadmills, life cycles, Stair Masters and free weights; full-use of the swimming pool area which includes a tri-level pool, acupressure stone walk and whirlpool; access to beautiful golf courses.
- Arrival Miraval tote bag & sustainable Miraval water bottle.