Miraval Berkshires offers a complimentary shared shuttle service with pickups and dropoffs at Bradley International Airport and Wassaic Train Station.
Please review your options and contact our transportation team at 413.881.1234 x 6505 or by email to book your shared shuttle service from Bradley Airport or Wassaic Train station. Shuttle service reservations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival and departure. Once you provide your detailed inbound/outbound transportation requirements, and as your arrival date approaches, we will send a confirmation email confirming the current information provided and informing the shuttle’s location.
Private cars are also available for an additional cost. Alternatively, you can drive to the resort and use our complimentary valet parking.
Simply relax and enjoy being a passenger while one of our drivers transports you to and from Miraval Resorts destinations or to one of our wellbeing experiences in a luxurious Lexus transportation vehicle. Learn about Lexus, the Preferred Vehicle of Miraval Resorts & Spas
Complimentary Shuttle Service
Bradley International Airport to Miraval Berkshires
Please note: The trip between Miraval Berkshires and Bradley International Airport is approximately 75 minutes.
Wassaic Train Station to Miraval Berkshires
Please note: The trip between Miraval Berkshires and Wassaic Train Station is approximately 70 minutes. Book your train ticket here.
Miraval Airport Shuttle
- Upon arrival at Bradley International Airport, proceed to baggage claim carousel #5 after collecting any checked bags.
- A driver will be waiting in a Miraval Berkshires SUV or sprinter van with the Miraval Logo.
- If you do not see a driver right away, please be patient and stay inside the terminal near carousel #5. The driver will come to greet you shortly; they may be assisting other guests from another flight.
- If the complimentary shuttle schedule above does not meet your airport transportation needs or coincide with your flight arrival time, private car transportation may be arranged for an additional fee.
Discover the convenient ways to get to Miraval Berkshires.
From New York City:
- The Metro-North Railroad, rail service with multiple stops from Grand Central Terminal to Wassaic Station. For more information visit here.
- The Berkshire Flyer, Amtrak’s new seasonal passenger rail service between New York City and the Berkshires.
- Guests can take the Penn Station (Empire Service) train to Pittsfield – this service runs from Memorial Day Week to Columbus Day Weekend. For more information, please visit here.
- Miraval Berkshires also partners with Wings Air Helicopters which provides luxury helicopter experiences and charters out of points in Manhattan and White Plains. For more information, please visit here.
- Amtrak’s Lake Shore Limited Train from Boston (Back Bay) to Pittsfield – this service runs only once per day, leaving Boston around noon and arriving in Pittsfield around 4:00 pm.
- Greyhound Bus – this service runs one bus daily, leaving Boston around 1 pm and arriving in Pittsfield around 5:00 pm.
If you’re arriving at Pittsfield’s Station (Joseph Scelsi Intermodal Transportation Center), please contact our transportation team at 413.881.1234 x 6505 or by email at Berkshires.firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange complimentary pickup.
Late Night Arrival Package
Arriving on our property after 8:00 pm? No worries, you and your guests can stay on our late-night arrival package starting at $259. This rate includes taxes and resort fees.
To qualify for this package:
- Arrival much be after 8:00 pm- Dinner is not included
- Transportation to the hotel is not included (the last shuttle is at 5:00 pm)
- Resort credit is not included on the first night
- Must book at least one night on another package
- Breakfast the following morning is included
Know Before You Go
Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about planning your journey at Miraval Berkshires Resort & Spa.
Activities & Private Sessions
Already booked your stay? If so, remember to book activities, spa services & private sessions with an Experience Planner or through our online portal.