MIRAVAL MASK POLICY & SAFETY STANDARDS
- Aligned with the CDC’s updated guidance, face coverings are requested indoors and outdoors (where social distancing is not feasible) for guests who are fully vaccinated.
- Guests and colleagues who are unvaccinated are required to continue wearing face coverings indoors and outdoors. Complimentary masks are available to all guests.
- For the safety and protection of spa colleagues, we will continue to require all guests and colleagues to wear face coverings in spas and salons, with the exception of facial services.
- Guided by our purpose of care, Miraval will continue to abide by the safety procedures established by our trusted panel of medical experts and industry advisors in the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC).
- Miraval remains committed to operating at the highest level of safety and will continue following the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA).
- Guests who are not vaccinated and are not willing to comply with the policy may either stay in their guestroom throughout their visit or they will be asked to leave the premises.
HOW WE ARE TAKING CARE OF YOU
& OUR TEAM
Guided by our purpose of care, Miraval’s Commitment to Cleanliness elevates our existing rigorous safety and cleanliness protocols.
- Guestrooms are disinfected, sanitized, and sealed, not to be reopened until the next guest arrives. We offer contactless delivery of guest request items and enter your guest room for housekeeping service upon request.
- GBAC STARTM Certification to provide cleanliness and training accreditation process through the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) at all Miraval properties and Life in Balance Spas —to help us fine-tune safety protocols and consider various aspects of the entire resort & spa experience.
- Trained Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader or team at all locations, responsible for their property adhering to new operational protocols and training.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR STAY
We want you to have as much information available as possible as you make your Miraval reservation and craft your itinerary. All wellness activities will require advanced sign-up to ensure social distancing and proper sanitation between classes. Guests can indicate their housekeeping preferences upon check-in or anytime during their stay.
CURRENT EXPERIENCES & ACTIVITY SCHEDULE
To prioritize the well-being of our colleagues & your safety, we have reduced the capacity of some experiences and activities.
Activities with limited availability can fill up quickly and last-minute itinerary changes cannot be guaranteed.
6-8 week advance reservations are strongly recommended.
CURRENT LIFE IN BALANCE SPA MENU & POLICIES
Advance spa reservations are required and we strongly suggest booking 6-8 weeks in advance of your arrival date. Last-minute spa availability is limited. Access to the Miraval Quiet Lounge, locker rooms, hot tubs, and spa boutiques are now available with social distancing measures enforced.
* For the safety and protection of spa colleagues, we will continue to require all guests (vaccinated and unvaccinated) and colleagues to wear face coverings in spas and salons, with the exception of facial services.
* Guests will be checked in and escorted to the relaxation area to wait for their therapist.
FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY
An advance deposit of 50% of your total stay package is required to guarantee your reservation.
We are extending a flexible cancellation policy and not forfeiting deposits up to 8 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made 7 days or less before arrival will forfeit deposits.
OUR CLEANLINESS COMMITMENT
Miraval is working closely with Global Biorisk Advisory Council, and alongside Hyatt, has proudly announced the Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, which focuses on the safety and wellbeing of colleagues and guests in a COVID-19 world and beyond. The commitment includes resort-level health and sanitation accreditation and hygiene specialists, as well as a working group of trusted medical and industry advisors. Visit Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment to learn more about the steps Miraval is taking to further enhance our existing rigorous protocols.
Our Experience Planning team is available to help guide you and answer questions regarding your future Miraval stay.