HOW WE ARE TAKING CARE OF YOU
& OUR TEAM
Our top priority for welcoming guests and colleagues back to Miraval is doing it safely, with your wellbeing in mind.
Guided by mindful actions and our purpose of care, Miraval’s Commitment to Cleanliness elevates our existing rigorous safety and cleanliness protocols and includes:
- Miraval is taking advance and extensive cleaning protocols prior to arrival. Guestrooms are disinfected, sanitized and sealed, not to be reopened until the next guest arrives.
- During your stay for your comfort, we will offer contactless delivery of guest request items and enter your guest room for housekeeping service upon request.
- Face coverings will be required in hotel indoor public areas at all Miraval properties and Life in Balance Spas. In accordance with our Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, face coverings will be required in any outdoor spaces where physical distancing cannot be observed.
- GBAC STARTM cleanliness and training accreditation process through the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) at all Miraval properties and Life in Balance Spas —to help us fine-tune safety protocols and consider various aspects of the entire resort & spa experience.
- Trained Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader or team at all locations, responsible for their property adhering to new operational protocols and training.
We look forward to welcoming you back when you are ready to visit us – and get back to what we do best – creating a life in balance together.
Miraval Arizona, Miraval Austin & Miraval Berkshires
are currently open and accepting reservations.
CURRENT EXPERIENCES & ACTIVITY SCHEDULE
To prioritize the wellbeing of our colleagues & your safety, we have reduced the capacity of some experiences and activities.
Activities with limited availability can fill up quickly and last-minute itinerary changes cannot be guaranteed.
4-6 week advance reservations are strongly recommended.
*The Body Mindfulness Center & Agave Yoga Studio at Miraval Arizona is temporarily closed due to local safety ordinances.
Miraval Arizona will offer outdoor yoga & fitness classes to guests.
CURRENT LIFE IN BALANCE SPA MENU & POLICIES
To prioritize the wellbeing of our colleagues & your safety, we are offering a limited menu of spa services and reducing the capacity of our treatment rooms. Spa appointments fill up quickly and last-minute spa availability cannot be guaranteed. Advance spa reservations are required. 4-6 week advance reservations are strongly recommended.
* Staggered treatment times will be appointed to reduce congestion during peak hours.
* Locker rooms, saunas, steam rooms, and whirlpools are closed.
* Guests are required to wear a mask, with the exception of facial treatments.
* Guests are required to arrive at The Life In Balance Spa wearing their robe.
* Guests will be checked in and escorted to the relaxation area to wait for the therapist.
* When service is complete, the guest will be escorted out of the spa.
FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY
We are also offering flexible cancellation policies to give you peace of mind while you consider Miraval for future travel.
For reservations made in 2020, we are extending a flexible cancellation policy and not forfeiting deposits should you need to cancel. For cancellations made more than 21 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, you will receive a full refund of your deposit. For cancellations made within 21 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, your deposit will be held for future use within the same calendar year. An advance deposit of 50% of your total stay package is required to guarantee your reservation.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR STAY
The Miraval experience has always been about choice, and meeting you where you are. We want you to have as much information available as possible as you make your Miraval reservation and craft your itinerary. Some things will look different, but the core experience will remain the same. To start, all wellness activities will require advance sign up to ensure physical distancing and proper sanitation between classes. Masks will be required in certain areas. Housekeeping will only be available upon request.
To learn more about what to expect during your stay, click here.
OUR CLEANLINESS COMMITMENT
Miraval is working closely with Global Biorisk Advisory Council, and alongside Hyatt, has proudly announced the Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, which focuses on the safety and wellbeing of colleagues and guests in a COVID-19 world and beyond. The commitment includes resort-level health and sanitization accreditation and hygiene specialists, as well as a working group of trusted medical and industry advisors. Visit Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment to learn more about the steps Miraval is taking to further enhance our existing rigorous protocols.
Our Experience Planning team is available to help guide you and answer questions regarding your future Miraval stay.
HOURS OF AVAILABILITY
Monday – Friday: 6:00am – 7:00pm PST.
Saturday & Sunday: 6:00am – 5:00pm PST.
We can’t wait to welcome our guests and colleagues back soon and get back to what we do best – creating balance together.