PLANNING YOUR MIRAVAL JOURNEY
Due to the popular demand for Miraval’s transformative wellness experiences, we are experiencing high call and email volume for guests looking to plan their stay and book activities and spa services. We are working hard to grow and add to our teams so we can better serve our guest’s needs. In the meantime, we have outlined useful tools to support your Miraval booking & planning process.
We have an online booking portal at Miraval Arizona & Miraval Austin where guests can secure their spa services and activities online. A confirmation number and last name are all that are needed to access the spa & activity booking portal and start building your Miraval itinerary.
COMING SOON | MIRAVAL BERKSHIRES SPA & ACTIVITY BOOK PORTAL
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR STAY
We want you to have as much information available as possible as you make your Miraval reservation and craft your itinerary. All wellness activities will require advance sign-up to ensure physical distancing and proper sanitation between classes. Guests can indicate their housekeeping preferences upon check-in or anytime during their stay.
PREPARE BEFORE YOUR PLAN YOUR ITINERARY
We have specialized Experience Planners who are skilled in crafting personalized itineraries for our guests. They are available via phone and email and will respond to inquiries within 4 business days. It is important for guests to explore our websites and familiarize themselves with the daily schedule of activities in advance of Experience Planning outreach.
To prioritize the well-being of our colleagues & your safety, we have reduced the capacity of some experiences and activities.
Activities with limited availability can fill up quickly and last-minute itinerary changes cannot be guaranteed.
6-8 week advance reservations are strongly recommended.
DAILY ACTIVITY SCHEDULES
CURRENT LIFE IN BALANCE SPA MENU & POLICIES
Advance spa reservations are required and we strongly suggest booking 6-8 weeks in advance of your arrival date. Last-minute spa availability is extremely limited.
- For the duration of all spa services, spa providers are required to wear a mask.
- Hot tubs, saunas, and steam rooms are currently open at all Miraval Life in Balance Spas.
MIRAVAL MASK POLICY
In alignment with the CDC’s guidelines, face masks are no longer required for guests and colleagues, regardless of vaccination status in areas with LOW or MEDIUM COVID-19 Community Level. Miraval Austin & Miraval Berkshires are currently at a LOW COVID-19 Community Level.
Exceptions to recent guidelines include:
- Spa treatment rooms: Masks are required for spa providers and recommended for guests, regardless of vaccination status & community level.
- Miraval Transportation Shuttles: Masks are required for colleagues and guests, regardless of vaccination status & community level.
In areas with a HIGH COVID-19 Community Level, Miraval Resorts & Spas require all guests & colleagues to wear face coverings indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Complimentary masks are available to all guests. Miraval Arizona is currently at a HIGH COVID-19 Community Level.
HOW WE ARE TAKING CARE OF YOU
& OUR TEAM
Guided by our purpose of care, Miraval’s Commitment to Cleanliness elevates our existing rigorous safety and cleanliness protocols.
- Miraval Resorts is taking advanced and extensive cleaning protocols prior to arrival. Guestrooms are disinfected, sanitized, and sealed, not to be reopened until the next guest arrives.
- During your stay for your comfort, we will offer contactless delivery of guest request items and enter your guest room for housekeeping service upon request.
- GBAC STARTM cleanliness and training accreditation process through the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) at all Miraval properties and Life in Balance Spas —to help us fine-tune safety protocols and consider various aspects of the entire resort & spa experience.
- Trained Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader or team at all locations, responsible for their property adhering to new operational protocols and training.
- Miraval Resorts remains committed to operating at the highest level of safety and will continue following the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA).
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL UPDATE
Miraval Resorts & Spas are excited to welcome international guests who are in compliance with the vaccination and negative COVID test requirements for air travel.
An advanced deposit of 50% of your total room reservation is required to guarantee your reservation. For cancellations made more than 21 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, you will receive a full refund of your deposit. For cancellations made 21 days or less prior to your scheduled arrival date, your advanced deposit will be forfeited.
OUR CLEANLINESS COMMITMENT
Miraval is working closely with Global Biorisk Advisory Council, and alongside Hyatt, has proudly announced the Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, which focuses on the safety and wellbeing of colleagues and guests in a COVID-19 world and beyond. The commitment includes resort-level health and sanitation accreditation and hygiene specialists, as well as a working group of trusted medical and industry advisors. Visit Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment to learn more about the steps Miraval is taking to further enhance our existing rigorous protocols.
Our Experience Planning team is available to help guide you and answer questions regarding your future Miraval stay.