Miraval Coffee Cake Recipe
Crack open some farm-fresh eggs and start your day with this mindfully inspired coffee cake recipe that is both delicious and easy to make.
Miraval’s Coffee Cake recipe:
Makes one full sheet tray (10” x 12”)
- 2 oz butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 1/4 cups lowfat plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups AP flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs one at a time
- Add yogurt.
- Add dry ingredients.
- *Add nuts, fruits, and other flavorings for variations*
- Bake at 320 for approximately 30 mins
Life in balance by Miraval
You may also like
Cultivate | January 2 2023
Petite Filet with Cranberry Demi
Cultivate | August 3 2022
Recipes for Al Fresco Dining
Cultivate | July 29 2022
Berkshires Botanicals: Tulsi Rose Balm
Cultivate | July 15 2022
Desert Beauty: Honey Sage Elixir & Wolfberry Chia Serum
Cultivate | July 5 2022
Preparation, Preservation, And A Quick Pickle