10 Tips For Meditating With The Tarot
You can meet the meditation process halfway by using the tarot as your vehicle. We’re already indoors and diving under blankets. Let’s delve a little deeper into ourselves and develop a practice of consulting the cards.
Tarot in Pandemic and Revolution
- The artwork and focus can vary greatly, so take some time to select a deck that resonates. They range from the popular Rider-Waite decks to more esoteric or modern interpretations like the Day-of-the-Dead-inspired Santa Muerta Tarot or the inclusive Tarot in Pandemic and Revolution, featuring BIPOC artists and poets.
- Find a clear and quiet space—a table, desk, or floor.
- Introduce yourself to the deck and announce your entrance.
- Shuffle the cards thoroughly and fan them out face down with your non-dominant hand.
- Close your eyes to wake up your senses and ask an open-ended question (silently or out loud) for introspection.
- Without overthinking it, reach for the first card that beckons and turn it face-up.
- Focus on the images and artwork. What feelings do the colors and themes evoke in relation to what you asked?
- Most decks come with a guide that explains the significance of the card. Notice your response to it.
- Practice reading the cards regularly to get used to the process of visual listening and trusting your intuition.
- Jot down your thoughts in a journal, even if they are disconnected ideas or images.
Life in balance by Miraval
You may also like
Unplug | April 2 2023
Heads in Beds
Unplug | September 9 2022
Retrogrades: Reversing Our Perceptions
Unplug | August 22 2022
Leadership In A Digital World
Unplug | July 5 2022
Digital Mindfulness: Social Media
Be Well | February 14 2022
Soften Into Self-love
Be Well | July 21 2023
Know Before You Go
Be Well | February 16 2023
Booking Your Trip to Miraval Resorts: Where to Begin?
Be Well | January 27 2023
Miraval Arizona: Wellness in the Sonoran Sun
Cultivate | October 3 2023
Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Cultivate | July 10 2023
How to Make Good Grocery Store Choices
Cultivate | April 3 2023
Flow | September 2 2022
Hitting The Green
Flow | July 6 2022
Pilates Moves To Stop “Tech Neck” Now
Flow | February 17 2022
9 Moves To Reboot Your Glutes
Reflect | August 7 2023
In Reflection: A Writer’s Solo Trip to Miraval Arizona
Reflect | June 28 2023
I AM INSPIRED
Reflect | March 30 2023
I AM Transcendence
Renew | October 6 2022
Nâga: A Different Path To Bliss
Renew | July 29 2022
Berkshires Botanicals: Tulsi Rose Balm
Renew | July 15 2022
Desert Beauty: Honey Sage Elixir & Wolfberry Chia Serum